Brawl in the Family

Time to get to the next part of this volume. This will shine some light on what's going on in the background, alongside giving us some more matches including Azure and Rosa's match. It's time... to brawl!
————————————
*1st Person POV*

Weiss was currently running towards an airship as me and Ruby followed her.

Ruby: "Weiss! What is the big deal!? Who is it? Who is she!?"

Weiss: (smiles) "Winter."

Azure: "Is she your sister?"

Ruby, Weiss, and I watched as the person called Winter Schnee being escorted by crimson-colored Atlas Soldiers and Atlesian Knight-200's as she exits the airship.

Weiss: "Winter!" The three of us run up to the elder Schnee as she turns to us. "Winter! I'm so happy to see you! Oh..." She suddenly curtsies. "Your presence honors us."

Winter: "Beacon... It's been a long time. The air feels... different."

Ruby: "I mean it is fall, so, eh, it's probably colder." Weiss punches Ruby in the shoulder, causing her to gasp in pain. I help her ease the pain as Weiss turns back to her sibling.

Weiss: "So, what are you doing here?"

Winter: "Classified."

Weiss: "Oh, right. Well, how long are you staying?"

Winter: "Classified."

Weiss: "Of course." Ruby and Azure look around in the sudden silence.

Azure: "Well... this is nice..."

Weiss: (excitedly) "You're going to love it here! I know you travel a lot, but so much of Beacon is different from Atlas! (whispers) Vale, too. (outloud) The government and school are completely separate! Can you believe it!? I-"

Winter: "I'm more than familiar with how this kingdom handles its... bureaucracy. That is not why I came."

Weiss: "Right! I'm sorry!"

Winter: "Nor did I come here to watch my own blood fail so miserably in battle. But it appears that I have no choice in the matter."

Weiss: (puzzled) "But, we won!"

Winter: "Only a novice would refer to that as a victory. I counted at least three strikes missed." She turns to her security. "Leave us." The AK-200s obey, walking two steps backwards into formation as she sighs and smiles a little more warmly at Weiss. "How have you been?"

Weiss: "Oh, splendid! Thank you for asking. I'm actually in the very top ranking of our sparring class! And the rest of my studies are going wonderfully, too! I'm-"

Winter slaps Weiss, leaving a massive bump on her head.

Winter: "Silence, you boob! I don't recall asking about your ranking, I'm asking how you've been. Are you eating properly? Have you taken up any hobbies? Are you making new friends?"

Weiss: "Well, there's Ruby and Azure."

Ruby: (giggles) "Heh, boob." I start ruffling her hair.

Azure: "Never change, Rubes." I stop as Winter approaches us, with Ruby first.

Winter: "I see. So this is the leader you wrote of. How appropriately... underwhelming."

Ruby: "Uh... Thank you!"

Winter: "Greetings, Ruby Rose. I wish to thank you for taking an interest in my sister."

Ruby: "Oh! Uh, yes, of course! The honor is in my... court!" She attempted to salute and curtsy, nearly losing her balance with this gesture, but I help her stay balanced. Winter then looks at me.