Stray Cat and Lone Wolf

Salutations! We are here with the second to last part of Volume 1. We are almost done, so let's get excited! Anyways, time to get into this chapter!
———————————————————————
*3rd Person POV*

After Azure's visit with his mother, all of Team RWBY and Team AVRN were currently walking around Vale, seeing the festive atmosphere being made for the Vytal Festival.

Weiss: "The Vytal Festival! Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!"

Ruby: "I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much, Weiss. It's kinda weirding me out..."

Weiss: "How could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances! Parades! A tournament! Oh, the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking!"

Yang: (sighs) "You really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring."

Weiss: "Quiet, you!" They arrived at the docks.

Yang: "Remind me again why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks?"

Ruby: "Ugh, they smell like fish!"

Azure: "It is a dock, Ruby. And docks have fish everywhere."

Weiss: "I've heard that students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today. And, as a representative of Beacon, I feel as though it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom!"

Blake: "She wants to spy on them so she'll have the upper hand in the tournament."

Nero: "I see... that is quite like Weiss."

Weiss: (scoffs) "You can't prove that!"

Ruby: "Whoa." The team looks at a shattered window down the street and a door full of yellow caution tape of the Vale Police Force before walking over to the detective in front, who is writing on his pad.

Ruby: "What happened here?"

Detective 1: "Robbery. Second Dust shop to be hit this week. This place is turning into a jungle." He walks over to his partner.

Yang: (sighs sadly) "That's terrible."

Detective 2: "They left all the money again."

Ruby: "Huh?"

Azure: "That's strange..."

Detective 1: "Yeah, just doesn't make a lick of sense. Who needs that much Dust?"

Detective 2: "I don't know, an army?"

Detective 1: "You thinking the White Fang?"

Detective 2: "Yeah, I'm thinking we don't get paid enough."

Weiss: "Hmph! The White Fang. What an awful bunch of degenerates!"

Blake: "What's your problem?" She sounded angry at that statement.

Weiss: "My problem? I simply don't care for the criminally insane."

Blake: "The White Fang is hardly a bunch of psychopaths. They're a collection of misguided Faunus."

Weiss: "Misguided? They want to wipe humanity off the face of the planet!"

Blake: "So then they're very misguided. Either way, it doesn't explain why they would rob a Dust shop in the middle of downtown Vale!"

Ruby: "Hmm... Blake's got a point. Besides, the police never caught that Torchwick guy Azure and I ran into a few months ago."

Azure: "Oh! She's right! Maybe it was him."