Search and Destroy

It is a new chapter today. Time to read it. Well... moving on from that, last time, Azure and Ruby got together and team JNPR danced. That scene was great! Now then, let's dive right into this chapter!
——————————
*Azure's POV*

After yesterday's events, me and Ruby were told to meet with Ozpin tomorrow before our first missions. Before I left, I told my team to gather at team RWBY's dorm to talk about what happens next. The two of us got on the elevator and rode it in silence. After two minutes, we arrived at Ozpin's office.

Ozpin: "Come in." Ruby and I step out and into the room.

Ruby: "Sorry it took so long. Someone accidentally hit all the buttons on the elevator on the way up here." She pauses. "It wasn't me." I just shook my head at this.

Ozpin: "Thank you for coming, Ruby, Azure. How are you feeling?"

Ruby: "Okay, I guess. I'd feel better if my bad-guy-catching record wasn't O-for-three."

The adults stare silently at her.

Ruby: "Okay, so that's the tone we're going for, got it."

Azure" I'm okay for the most part."

Ironwood: "Ruby, Azure, I feel it's appropriate to let you two know that I think what you did last night is exactly what being a Huntsmen is all about. You recognized a threat. You took action. And you did the very best you could."

Both: "Thank you, sir."

Ozpin: "Now, the general here has already informed us of the events that... transpired last night, but now that you've rested, we were wondering if you had anything to add."

Glynda: "Was anyone else with her? Did she look familiar to you at all?"

Ruby: "I... I don't know. She was wearing a mask, and she never said anything to us. But I know she fought with glass. I don't think that was her Semblance, though. Her clothing lit up whenever she attacked."

Glynda: "Save for the glass, that sounds like the woman I fought the night we met Ruby and Azure."

Ironwood: "Embedding Dust into clothing is an age-old technique. It could have been anyone."

Azure: "Wait. You think this girl is connected to Torchwick and the White Fang?"

Ozpin: "It's possible. But we still lack the required evidence to link the two together."

Ruby: "Actually, I... I think I remember her saying something about a hideout, or something, in the southeast. Just outside the Kingdom." I looked at her in surprise, but I quickly understood where she was going was this and turned back to the adults.

Ozpin: "Interesting."

Glynda: "I thought you said the intruder never—"

Ozpin: "Thank you for your cooperation, you two. Why don't you go and spend some time with your team? You have a big day ahead of you."

Ruby: "Any time."

Azure: "No problem."

Ozpin: "And Miss Rose, please try and be... discreet about this matter."

Ruby: "Yes sir." We both left the office and made our way back to Ruby's dorm. She opens the door, revealing Yang, Blake, Weiss, Nero, Rosa, and Vert inside.

Yang: "What happened?"

Ruby: "Uh... well, um..." She began laughing nervously. She then explained everything that happened, including when she told them about the base in the southeast.

Weiss: "That was a risky move."

Blake: "No, I think you handled it well."

Nero: "I agree with her on that."