No Safe Haven (Volume 4 Finale)

Well, here is the Volume 4 finale for this book. This will be mainly focused on our group of six as they make the final stretch to Haven. Now then, let's get to the chapter!
————————————
*3rd Person POV*

A cracked signed bearing the name Kuroyuri rests against ruins. An upwards pan and several cuts show the dilapidated village. Ruby, Azure, and Jaune walk down the road, carrying Qrow on a stretcher. They pause and look unhappily around.

Jaune: "Oh, man."

Ruby: "Come on."

They continue forward.

Ruby: "Any of these places look like a pharmacy?"

Azure: "It doesn't look like there is one."

Jaune: "It's... honestly hard to tell."

Ruby: "Ren really didn't want to come here, did he?"

Azure: "From how he was acting, not really."

Ruby looked at Jaune.

Ruby: "Jaune, do you know why?"

Jaune: (sighs) "I think I have a pretty good idea..."

They get to a dead sakura tree and sit Qrow down, leaning against it. Ruby stays with him while Azure and Jaune search the ruins for anything. After a few minutes, they return and walk up to Ruby in the ruins of Kuroyuri. They are looking dejected.

Jaune: "Nothing."

Azure: "I can't find anything."

Ruby: "We should get back to Qrow."

Qrow is leaning against a dead sakura tree, groaning. Though not conscious, he holds a hand over his wound. Ruby is crouched near his legs, Azure kneels next to Ruby, and Jaune is standing over them three.

A creature makes a loud noise from off in the distance, causing Ruby, Azure, and Jaune to turn. Jaune's hand immediately goes to his sword and looks around for the source of the noise.

Ruby: "It's far off."

Jaune: "I know, but Ren and Nora are still out there."

Azure: "They'll be okay. I'm sure of that."

Ruby looks at Qrow before standing and approaching Jaune.

Ruby: "I'm sorry."

Jaune: "Huh?" He turns around to face her, though she is not looking up.

Ruby: "This is all my fault. I should have never dragged you guys into this."

Azure gets up and stands next to Jaune, facing Ruby as well.

Jaune: "You didn't drag us in. We wanted to come."

Azure: "This was our choice to make, so don't blame yourself."

Ruby: "But you didn't know about Tyrian, about—" Jaune cuts her off.

Jaune: "Ruby. We lost... We lost Pyrrha. You lost her, too. And Penny, and your team, and in a way... your sister." Azure picked up where he left off.

Azure: "But you're still here, despite everything you've lost, everything you could still lose, you chose to come out here."

Ruby turns to face the two, and becomes emotional as they continue.

Jaune: "Because you felt like you could make a difference."

She lifts her head and looks at them.

Jaune: "You didn't drag us along. You gave us the courage to follow you."