Investigation

Hello. We are back with another chapter to this story. Last time was quite the eventful day. But now, it's time to get serious. It's investigation time. Without further ado, let's get to it.
————————————————
*Azure's POV*

The next day went by slowly. All of us had to sit through another boring class by Professor Port. Also, Jaune failed once again to ask Weiss out. Me and my team got dressed in new outfits.

I was dressed in a dark blue jacket with a black shirt underneath, black pants, and black w/ blue shoes. Nero was dressed in a black coat, gray shirt, black pants, and dark gray boots. Vert was dressed in a jade green long sleeved shirt, black sleeveless jacket, dark gray pants, and black shoes. Rosa was wearing a black leather jacket on top of a white shirt, dark red pants, and black shoes.

After that, we made our way to Ruby's dorm and knocked first. They allowed us to enter.

Blake: "I thought that class would never end."

Ruby: "Alright, guys, today's the day! The investigation begins!"

She happily leaps off her mattress and onto the floor, arms raised excitedly. She almost lands on Weiss, who was on the bottom bunk.

Weiss: (sarcastically) "I'm glad to see we're taking this so seriously."

Yang: "Hey, we've got a plan! That's... moderately serious."

Ruby: "Right! Everyone remember their roles?"

Weiss: "You, Azure and I will head to the CCT and check the Schnee records for any other Dust robberies or inconsistencies. Seeing as I'm in the family, it shouldn't be a problem."

Blake: "The White Fang has regular faction meetings to hand out orders and recruit new members. If Nero and I can get in, we can hopefully find out what they're planning."

Yang: "I have an old friend on the shady side of town that typically knows everything going on in Vale. Getting information out of him shouldn't be too hard..."

Vert: "Rosa and I will be on the lookout up on the roofs near Yang for any signs of Roman Torchwick. If we see him, we'll let you all know."

Ruby: "Great! We'll meet up tonight near Yang to go over what we found. Let's do this!"

Sun: "Yeah!"

We turn our heads to see a smiling Sun as he hangs upside-down by his tail in the open window. Both of our teams were taken aback.

Blake: (surprised) "Sun!"

Yang: "How did you get up there?"

Sun: "Ah, it's easy; I do it all the time."

Weiss: "You do what?!"

Sun: "I climb trees all the time!" He flips into the dorm room. "So, are we finally getting back at that Torchwick guy?"

Blake: "We are going to investigate the situation... as a group."

Ruby: "Sorry, Sun. We don't want to get friends involved if we don't have to."

Sun: "Psh! That's dumb! We should always get friends involved! That's why I brought Neptune!" He said, gesturing out the window.

We all look out the window to see the aforementioned teammate of Sun's standing outside, cool as he can be.

Neptune: "Sup?"

Ruby: "How did you even get up here?"

Neptune: "I have my ways."

I look down to see that a ladder had been knocked away.

Neptune: (nervously) "Seriously, though, can I come in? We're like, really high up right now."