*Important Discussion*

Hey, everyone. AzureEclipse here.

I wanted to let you all know about some BIG news that just arrived a few hours ago.

If you didn't know, Rooster Teeth is officially shutting down. That's right. They will no longer be in business.

So what does this mean for RWBY and its other IPs? As far as I know, there are plans to sell RWBY to another company (most likely Crunchyroll). So until we get more information, it looks like this is where RWBY stops, for now at least. Maybe whoever decides to buy RWBY either continues with Volume 10 until the end of the story, or they decide to reboot the series from the beginning. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if a reboot happens.

So yeah, just wanted to let you all know about it. And now for the big question you probably have in your minds. "What will happen regarding Auburn RWBY?"

As for this story, I guess I'll have to make my own version of Volume 10 and the rest of the story (It'll be non-canon, probably). It's not gonna be the best, but hopefully it'll be decent.

As for when will be the release date for this? Who knows. I will have to write this stuff off the top of my head and it's gonna take a long while to get things going. Simply put: it'll be out when I feel like it's ready. I'm sorry, but it's gonna be a long wait, for sure. I will let you all know when it's almost time for my take on Volume 10.

And to end things off on a good note, I have a special announcement.

I will be making some Auburn RWBY Chibi chapters in the meantime. Yes, our four-man group of Azure, Vert, Rosa and Nero will be in the world of RWBY Chibi. Expect some shenanigans to ensue for everyone. FYI, these will also be non-canon.

For now, I got plans for five, maybe six chapters in my notes. But if you guys have any suggestions for these special chapters, let me know in the comments on this chapter.

Expected release date: Sometime in April. Chapters released once a week.

--------------

And with that, this has been all the news I have for now. I will see you all again later on with Auburn RWBY Chibi (AVRN Chibi) first, then V10 in the future.

AzureEclipse, over and out.