AVRN Chibi - Azure

Hello, everyone. This is the first chapter of this 'mini-series', as I will call it, named AVRN Chibi. I'll be putting our characters in this crazy world. This is the first part, focusing on a few scenes with our protagonist Azure. Now then, let's get this show going.

And remember, nothing bad ever happened! EVER!
____________________

*3rd Person POV*

Power Duo

During Glynda's combat class, pairs were chosen to fight against each other. Currently, the next match was about to begin. It will be Weiss and Yang vs. Azure and Nora. The four were staring each other down, weapons drawn out.

Glynda: "Let the match begin!"

With the signal to go, Azure charged up his sword, Nora held her hammer close, Weiss locked some dust into her rapier, and Yang cocked back her shotgun gauntlets. Suddenly, Azure pokes Nora with his sword and zaps her with lightning. She absorbed the electricity and zooms away towards her opponents while Azure stands still.

Offscreen, you can hear slams, pounds, zaps, and a cat screaming. Nora then happily skipped back towards Azure just as the match was over.

Glynda: "Um... The winners are Azure and Nora."

With that said, everyone started leaving. Just as Azure was walking away, he looked back to see Nora shaking while mumbling to herself.

'This power. This sensation. It feels amazing. I need MORE.'

Azure heard Nora say to herself as he left the scene.

The next day, Azure was minding his business when Jaune ran past him yelling 'Run away! She's gone crazy!'. He looked back to see a wide-eyed Nora running straight at him.

Nora: "AZZZUUURRRREEEEEEE!!!!"

Seeing this, Azure used the secret technique called "Run away!" During the chase, Azure pulls out his Scroll and messages his team with "CODE BLUE". This was a special code in case he or anyone of his teammates was in trouble. With the message sent, all he could do was wait for backup and survive against Nora.

The chase went on for a few minutes, passing by classrooms and people alike. Suddenly, Azure ran into a dead end and turned around to see Nora inching closer to him, hands ready to grab him.

Nora: "Azure, please use your Semblance on me. I need it. I must become a god! I must become ALL-POWERFUL!!!"

She maniacally laughed, but then she got hit in the head from behind by Ren and the others, who showed up in the nick of time. Ren simply shook his head at Nora, who laid on the floor unconscious, while Ruby and everyone else went to help Azure, who turned black and white.

Ren: "Let's not allow Nora to do this again."

The others nodded, and they started to leave, with Nero carrying Azure on his back and Ren carrying Nora in his arms.

Meeting her Family

It is the week before Valentine's Day, and currently, Ruby and Azure are seated next to each other on Ruby's bed. They were chilling together until Ruby asked him a question.

Ruby: "Hey, do you wanna meet my dad? You know, just to see if he's okay with us being together."

At the thought of meeting Ruby's father, Azure froze still. Ruby noticed this and poked his head.

Ruby: "Hey, you okay?"

Snapping out of it, Azure slowly nodded his head.

Azure: "I'm good. I think it would be nice to meet him sooner rather than later, you know. So yeah, let's do it."