Initiation

Hello there, and welcome. In this chapter, our fate will be decided on this test. Will we pass and get accepted into Beacon? Or will we fail and get sent back home? Find out... right now.
——————————————————
*1st Person POV*

I got woken up by the sound of a ginger haired girl waking up a guy that looked sad. Besides that, I get up and do my morning routine of brushing my teeth, washing my face, and taking a quick shower. After that, I put on my "battle outfit" which consists of a black long sleeved shirt, a dark blue short sleeved cloak on top of the shirt, black pants, and white and blue shoes. And to end it all, I got to the locker room and found my designated locker: number 127. Opening it, I see Blue Flash in its scabbard. I grab it and strap it to my back with the handle on my right shoulder.

After I close my locker, I look around and see Yang and Ruby looking over at Weiss, Jaune, and a girl I knew as Pyrrha Nikos having a conversation. I walked over to Ruby and greeted both her and Yang. We heard a scream and the next thing I see is Jaune pinned to the wall by a spear.

Pyrrha: "I'm sorry!"

An announcement plays on the intercom system for us to gather at Beacon Cliff for the initiation. Weiss passes Jaune as he hangs from the wall of a locker on her way out. Pyrrha follows her, grabbing her spear and dropping Jaune to the ground.

Pyrrha: "It was nice meeting you!"

Jaune: "Likewise..."

We get to where Jaune is and I help him up.

Yang: "Having some trouble there, lady-killer?"

Jaune: "I don't understand. My dad said all women look for is confidence! Where did I go wrong?"

Azure: "'Snow Angel' probably wasn't the best start."

Ruby: "Come on, Jaune, let's go."

Ruby and I lead Jaune out of the locker room by supporting him and his damaged self-esteem. Soon, everyone gets to Beacon Cliff, overlooking a forest, where several students are standing on silver tiles in front of Professor Ozpin and Glynda with her tablet. Yang and Ruby were to my left, while Jaune and three other students were to my right.

Ozpin: "For years, you have trained to become warriors, and today, your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest."

Glynda: "Now, I'm sure many of you have heard rumors about the assignment of "teams." Well, allow us to put an end to your confusion. Each of you will be given teammates... today."

Ruby: "What? Ohhh..."

Ozpin: "These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time here at Beacon. So it is in your best interest to be paired with someone with whom you can work well." Ruby groans. "That being said, the first person you make eye contact with after landing will be your partner for the next four years." That was the line that broke Ruby's confidence like a glass window.

Ruby: "Whaaaat?!" I put my hand on her shoulder to relax and she looked at me with a worried face, but it turns into a relieved expression.

Ozpin: "After you've partnered up, make your way to the northern end of the forest. You will meet opposition along the way. Do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path... or you will die." I could hear Jaune laugh nervously.

Ozpin: "You will be monitored and graded through the duration of your initiation, but our instructors will not intervene. You will find an abandoned temple at the end of the path containing several relics. Each pair must choose one and return to the top of the cliff. We will regard that item, as well as your standing, and grade you appropriately. Are there any questions?"