Shining Beacon

Welcome back to this story. It is time to get to where we finally step foot into our new lives at Beacon Academy. Let's get to it!
———————————
*Azure's POV*

It's been a week and now I am onboard a bullhead heading for Beacon. News about the guy me and Ruby fought named Roman Torchwick and about the Faunus protests showed up on the holograms. It then got interrupted by a hologram of the Huntress I met a week ago.

Glynda: "Hello, and welcome to Beacon! My name is Glynda Goodwitch. You are among a privileged few who have received the honor of being selected to attend this prestigious academy. Our world is experiencing an incredible time of peace, and as future Huntsmen and Huntresses, it is your duty to uphold it. You have demonstrated the courage needed for such a task, and now, it is our turn to provide you with the knowledge and the training to protect our world."

After that, the hologram turned off and I saw a blonde guy holding in his vomit. Poor dude. I suddenly heard screaming to my right and I saw Ruby and a blonde girl next to her. I'm guessing that is her sister. Ruby was getting chased by her sister.

Ruby: "Get away, get away! Get away from me!" She spots me and hides behind me. "Azure, help me!!!"

Azure: "Ruby?! What's going on?" I look to see the blonde girl stop in front of me. I felt a little nervous with her being in front of me.

Blonde: "Hey there! You must be Azure, right?" I nod. "Cool! My little sister here told me a lot about you~."

Ruby: "Yang!" Ruby shouts while a blush is present on her face.

Blonde: "Hahahaha! I'm just playing with you, Ruby!" She turns to look at me and extends her hand out. "The name's Yang Xiao Long! I'm Ruby's older sister!"

Azure: "Nice to meet you, Yang. I'm Azure (L/N)."

We made small talk until we finally got to Beacon. When the door opened, the blonde guy walked over to a bin and started throwing up in it. For the rest of us, we stared at the academy in awe.

Ruby: "Wowww..."

Yang: "The view from Vale's got nothing on this!"

Ruby: "Ooh! Ooh! Sis! That kid has a collapsible staff! Azure! Look! She's got a fire sword!" Yang pulls her back by her hood. "Ow, ow..."

Yang: "Easy there, little sister. They're just a weapon."

Ruby: "Just a weapon? They're an extension of ourselves! They're a part of us! They're so cool!"

Yang: "Well why can't you swoon over your own weapon? Aren't you happy with it?"

Ruby: "Of course I'm happy with Crescent Rose! I just really like seeing new ones. It's like meeting new people. But better. No offense, Azure."

Azure: "None taken."

Yang: "Ruby, come on, why don't you go try and make some more friends of your own? Like Azure here."

Ruby: "But why would I need to do that when I have you and Azure?"

Yang: "Well... Actually, my friends are here. Gotta go catch up. 'Kay, c'ya, bye." She leaves with a bunch of people.

Ruby: "Wait! Where are you going?" She gets spun around and gets dizzy. I see that she is about to crash into a cart full of suitcases.

Azure: "Look out, Rubes." Ruby ends up crashing backwards into the cart. A girl with white hair comes to where Ruby is and looks at her with anger.

W. Girl: "What are you doing!?"

Ruby: "Uh... sorry."

W. Girl: "Sorry? Do you have any idea of the damage you could've caused?" Ruby looks at her in confusion.