Prologue

Where Edel Stan is the youngest son of the Stan family. 

Where Edel is traumatized by the atrocious actions of his older brother Venion Stan to the eldest son of the Stan family, Taylor Stan.

It is a story where the protagonist, Edel, loves his siblings, even if all of them are engaged in a non-ending war to become the future Marquis.

A story where Edel becomes an exceptional healer to help the heroes, in the meanwhile finding a new purpose in his life.

 The tradition in their family was that only the most ruthless could be the Marquis.  And it was an exciting show for the father of these pitiful children.

Cast---

Edel Stan

(art cr: beibeishanfeng on Twitter) (Apparence: Luocha from Honkai Star Rail) 

"Hyung-nim...please become the heir." 

---

Taylor Stan

"I will not kill my siblings. I only plan on ruling over them. But to you, Edel, I'll grant you freedom."

---

Venion Stan

"Be a good boy for your Hyung-nim will you?"

---

Cage

"Wow! There is another sane Stan other than Taylor! Hey! Do you like alcohol??"

---

Cale Henituse 

"Don't care. Don't drag me into those useless troubles...Huh?! Why are you making that face!"

---

Alberu Crossman

"Hehe...You're quite interesting..."

---------

A.N.

Ehem...It's my first time writing a story in English (and not being a native speaker, my English sucks). So plz be gentle with me if you find a lot of grammar mistakes. Ofc, I'm willing to accept constructive criticism :)))