Chapter 33

It was time to return to Eruhaben's lair on Mount Yellia.

Edel decided to remain as a support to the Saint, an important friend of his, and her sister, as the woman tenderly reminded him of someone he once knew. Even if it's a bad idea to provoke a dragon's ire. But he was sure that they will be reunited soon.

So Cale and his group returned to the peak of the snowy mountain; the little dragon warmly welcomed his human

"Human, you haven't changed!"

The little black blob started to fly in circles around Cale's body.

"Are you hurt?"

"Did you miss me?"

"Do you know what I have learned?"

Then Cale interrupted this warm welcome to contact with the crown prince, Alberu Crossman.

After the short call, our handsome redhead departed to find another ancient power.

---

Meanwhile

Raon: Humaaaannnn! Where is the pretty human??

Cale: he wanted to depart on his own.

Eruhaben: so that puny human decided to hide from a mighty being like me? Hmph.

(may lemons bless you Edel🫡)

---

Time flies. Cale gained Super Rock and with it a magnificent villa as well. In this peaceful time, everyone started their training in order to get stronger.

Our Young Master Silver Shield is only waiting for the allies to contact each others: Roan Kingdom, Breck Kingdom, the Jungle, the whales, and lastly the Whipper Kingdom.

---

After finishing chatting with Toonka, Cale heard the gentle knocking at his door.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Young master Cale."

It was Rosalyn. She continued to speak.

"Miss Tasha and Miss Mary have arrived."

Cale got up from his seat.

It was now time to head back to the half Saint and fake Holy Maiden.

Click.

The door opened and Cale made eye contact with Rosalyn.

"...Young master Cale."

"Miss Rosalyn, what is it?"

Rosalyn could see that Cale had a very mischievous smile on his face. She didn't know why he was smiling that way, but she started to smile as well after seeing Cale's smile.

It was a similar smile to the one on Cale's face.

"Please return safely after taking care of business."

"Thank you very much. I'll be able to do so thanks to you."

At that moment, Raon came down from the fifth floor.

"Human, human! Hmm?"

Raon looked at the smiles on Cale and Rosalyn's faces before starting to speak again.

"What are you planning to do now? That smile of yours means that you are up to no good, human."

Cale didn't have much planned for this trip.

"I'm just going to go help heal someone in pain."

However, nobody, especially Raon, actually believed his words.

---

"Eruhaben-nim, what are your thoughts after seeing Mary?"

"You want Pendrick to heal this child?"

"Yes sir."

"Hmm."

Cale slowly started to speak to Eruhaben, who seemed to be deep in thought.

"Eruhaben-nim."

"Yeah?"

"Is it too much for Pendrick's skill level?"

"Yes."

But the Dragon was 100% sure that Edel was able to cure Mary, and eventually remove all her scars.

"What about you Eruhaben-nim? Wouldn't you know a lot about necromancers since you have seen them before?"

Eruhaben's gaze, which had been on Mary, turned toward Cale. Cale was pretty much bluntly trying to pass Mary's recovery over to him.

"The problem is that I don't hate his way of doing things."

Eruhaben did not find Cale's actions to be bad.

There was a simple reason for it.

"He never asks for anything for himself."

Nothing Cale asked for had to do with himself. Although he came to help him find the power of Earth, that was at Raon's request. The other requests Cale had were to help make his people stronger and to investigate the stone pillar that might bring danger to the whole region.

"What a funny punk."

Although Cale frequently complained about his life, he always moved to help others.

That was why Eruhaben could not hate him.

Although Eruhaben was a self-centered Dragon, his overwhelming knowledge and strength made him altruistic toward the weak. Eruhaben looked toward Cale and bluntly started to speak.

"I don't care what you want, but I will take a look at this child in order to satisfy my own curiosity."

"Thank you very much."