Chapter 41

Do you all know about a concept where

"She/he fell first, but he/she fell harder"

Just to say Edel fell FIRST

And maybe in the future, he will fall even HARDER.

---

Everyone literally jaw-dropped.

Cage was the first to quickly recompose herself, along with Rosalyn and Choi Han.

"HUH?! What did you just say pretty human?? Do you like the pretty stars in the night sky?! Me too!"

"Do you know that the stars are the first thing this mighty being laid on when I first was out??"

*Ramble* *ramble* *ramble*

Cale ceased to function. When he regained his composure, our Young Master blushed heavily.

Like "How??? D-does this form please him?" 

Cale is well aware that the original body of Cale Henituse is absolutely stunning, but he still isn't able to accept that someone liked him. After all, he is a trash. Nah, he is the Trash.

(A.N. yeah yeah, let's get you to your non-existent slacker life Young Master)

In his 36 years of life, Kim Rok Soo had never received a confession, despite having a stoic but handsome face. I highlight handsome

Well, he never considered himself as an attractive man. His body was covered in "disgusting" scars, so Kim Rok Soo, now Cale, pretty much accepted his fate of being single forever.

(A.N. NAURRRR PLS GIVE ME A CHANCE I WANNA MARRY YOU!!! *ugly sobbing from author-nim)

Yet the sudden love confession (?) did its job to make his heart flutter for a second.

"Why?" Cale asked mentally to himself. 

Was it because Edel was so fucking pretty? For both genders? For any race? Or simply because he never received a love confession so it made him let his guard down.

"Cough- cough." 

For once Cale was not able to be dense. To pretend that nothing happened. So he faked coughing and turned his face away, ready to avoid the problem.

Despite the fluffy scene, Jack felt a painful string in his heart.

Right...Young Master Cale would surely be a better option for Edel-nim. Why did he even try...

Jack sunk in a self-hatred mode. But then Raon deactivated the white disguise on his human.

Edel's eyes which had the light of the universe in them, suddenly dulled.

Edel: 😶...

Choi Han: 😲...

Cage and Rosalyn: 🫢🤨...

Jack: 😢...

Cale and Raon:😐...

"The...fuck/wha-?"  thought everyone aside from Edel and Raon

"Raon put on my disguise again."

Shiiing

Edel's eyes returned to have their unnatural glow.

"Turn it off!" exclaimed cheerfully Cage and Rosalyn

Edel's eyes dulled.

They repeated the process a couple of times.

The conclusion is:

Edel fell in love with Young Master Cale's priest form.

Not with Cale. The one with luscious and bright red hair, devious and sharp reddish-brown eyes. But with this pure form of him, white-haired and blue-eyed priest.

The more they performed the magic, the more everyone could see that Edel...resembled a cute bunny. A puppy? Nah that title is only reserved for Cale. Maybe for Choi Han too.

Cale silently sulked in a corner. Jack breathed a sigh of relief. Choi Han and Roan just stood/flew there having no strong reactions.

But the same could not be said for the two women: it seems that a new world opened for their fantasies. Cage and Rosalyn were now discussing something very important! And honestly, this author-nim really wants to join them.

"What happened to weak human, strong Choi Han?"

"I have no idea...Raon-nim..."