Chapter 40

"Huh?"

This time, Cage was confused as well. However, Cale looked toward the two of them before saying what he needed to say.

"And let's disguise ourselves."

"Excuse me?"

"...I'm not sure what you mean, young master Cale."

Raon, who was trying to peek into the room from behind Cale, started to shout.

"Are they disguising themselves too?"

Raon's comments made Cage flinch as she asked.

"...Are you disguising yourself as well, young master Cale?"

"Yes. I'm calling it a disguise, but we will all only do small things like changing the color of our hair."

"...Hair color? You as well, young master Cale?"

Cale answered back.

"Yes. Something that makes me look holy."

"Ho, what?"

Cage looked toward him with disbelief, but Cale just gave Raon an order.

"Go tell Miss Rosalyn and Choi Han to come here."

"Will they be wearing disguises as well?"

"Maybe. Bring them here first. Ah, and tell Eruhaben-nim to contact Edel as well."

"I got it, human!"

Raon flew toward Rosalyn excitedly. Cale let out a sigh after seeing Raon flying off like a missile.

Cale had no choice but to wear a disguise.

Toonka's soldiers had already seen Cale before.

The Whipper Kingdom was currently in a war against the Mogoru Empire. Although there may be none of the Empire's forces there right now, things would get complicated if a noble from the Roan Kingdom showed up at that location.

"Excuse me, young master-nim."

"What is it, Saint-nim?"

"I recommend white for a holy color."

Cale turned his head toward Jack. Jack seemed to be happy that he could make a recommendation for Cale.

Cale looked toward the face that seemed to be waiting for a response and started to speak.

"...I will keep that in mind."

"Aigoo, my difficult life."

Cale was having the same thoughts Eruhaben frequently had while dealing with Raon.

---

"Goldieeeeeeee!!! Human said to contact the pretty blonde human! Quickly!"

Poor his long-ass life. Never in his life, Eruhaben could imagine himself ordered to do something by a human.

"..." The old gramps said nothing as he connected with the escaped punk

The device was now connected.

From the...uhm "screen" appeared the pretty face of that punk.

Edel Stan was really taken by surprise. What the actual fuck

The dragon silently observed the beautiful human: his face was adorned with a pair of glasses. His golden hair so similar but at the same time different from his own, fell on the young man's right shoulder. Not to forget the slight parting of his bangs that revealed his right eyebrow. 

Also, a dash of sunlight seemed to kindly illuminate his face. If Eruhaben weren't a dragon, he would have mistaken this man for a near-divine being.

He wore a white shirt and seemed to be in an office writing something.

- Eruhaben-nim?

The golden dragon soon got these strange compliments for this human out of his head and proceeded to communicate the purpose of the call.

"You are needed here by the unlucky bastard. Come quickly."

- Young Mast-

Click

Of course, the dragon cut off the call immediately. How rude of him thought Edel. But there was no time to complain.

---

In front of him. Now. He was standing in front of Edel... a being... 

DIVINE. MAGNIFICENT. ETHEARAL.

Well. Let's all admit that Cale in his little disguise looked glorious

Very exquisite one could also say. But to feel lust in front of this pure appearance is a sin!

The beautiful white hair accentuated Cale's pale skin even more. 

Not to mention his eyes! Of an exquisite blue color, like a rare crystal! Same as those that appear in the legendary stories when talking about a very valuable but hidden gemstone that would save a hero's life.

Oh! May god be blessed! Our young man contemplated how such a perfect being could exist in his little head.

Now the tiny figure bathed in pure white represented the most extraordinary vision of the mortal canon of beauty! 

There were hardly any words left to describe what Edel saw through his emerald green eyes.

"Star could gleam all throughout the night sky and yet, I'd still prefer to watch them through your eyes."

Every person in that room turned to Edel. 

An awkward silence fell over the modest space. 

Well, Edel opened his mouth, but perfumed flowers came out instead of words. 

It would appear that he just proposed to Cale.

Edel was now a blushing mess.

---

A.N.

he's exasperated with songwriting and paperwork while I'm exasperated with summer homework

We are not the same :')