Chapter 11

Roan Kingdom - The Capital

The crown prince, Alberu Crossman, was smiling at Cale.

He had a fancy feast prepared in order to greet Cale.

---

"The blessing of the God of Death. I'm relieved."

Alberu could feel the power inside the bracelet. He could also feel the impact of the blessings Cale gave to him as a gift as well. He shared one piece of information with Cale as he continued to sense the power inside the bracelet.

"Toonka is said to be going to the Empire in the Whipper Kingdom's heir's place."

Cale started to frown.

"...Sounds like it will be a mess."

"I agree."

Alberu then asked Cale.

"Edel Stan became your subordinate?"

"What nonsense are you spouting now your highness?"

"Am I wrong?"

"Of course. I have no interest in taking him in."

"Did you tell him?" obviously Alberu meant if Edel knows about the whole dark elves' question

"Just what he needed to know."

This managed to calm Alberu. If Cale said it, it means that at least this young master from the Stan family was not a threat...for now.

"Will you be spending time at home?"

"Yes, your highness. That is indeed the plan."

"What will you be doing?"

"I plan to farm a bit and rest."

"I don't think anybody would believe you will be farming when you have such an expression on your face."

Alberu felt iffy at Cale's face. He could tell Cale had a lot of different plots forming in his head. However, he quickly returned to the blonde hair and blue eyes appearance and said goodbye to Cale. He needed to quickly head over to the Empire.

---

"Me and Edel will be back at Stan's estate for a while!"

"It was truly a pleasure to make an acquaintance with young master Cale and everyone. If I'll ever be useful to you all, I, Edel Stan will be coming for assistance."

That was a way for Edel to repay Cale. From what he had heard, the young noble had been a great support for Taylor's comeback. 

"...thank you for the offer, young master Edel."

"You are welcome to come to Henituse territory if you'll have time!" exclaimed Choi Han.

In a short time, the young swordmaster developed an affection for a pure soul like Edel; Cale brushed this as for two innocent people that attract each other.

Even the scary Beacrox seems to have a soft spot for him, and so does Ron. Otherwise, you won't be able to explain why the vicious grandpa only serves lemonade to Cale.

*Sigh* "My life is so hard..."