Chapter 39

He got up from the chair.

Raon appeared from the air and flew over to Cale's side.

"Human! What do you mean by disguise?"

Raon's round eyes were sparkling with curiosity. However, Cale ignored him and opened the door to head down to the fourth floor.

He then knocked on the innermost room on the fourth floor.

Knock knock knock.

"Come in."

A clear voice answered from inside the room.

Cale turned the door knob to open the door.

Click.

He could see in the room as soon as the door opened.

"...Young master-nim?"

The Saint, Jack, jumped up to greet Cale.

The innermost room and the room next to it on the fourth floor were protected by all sorts of protection and alarm magic. These were Hannah and Jack's rooms.

"Young master-nim, have you been well?"

The crazy priestess Cage also jumped up and greeted Cale as if she were a mercenary. Cale quietly observed the two of them before starting to speak.

"Saint-nim, is Miss Hannah currently training?"

"Ah, yes. She is learning how to handle the darkness attribute from Miss Mary."

"Really?"

"Yes. I heard that Miss Rosalyn and Mr. Choi Han were with them as well."

"I see."

The crazy priestess Cage found it odd that Cale hurriedly opened the door but seemed to be very calm. Maybe Cale realized what she was thinking, as he turned his head toward her.

Cage flinched.

"Miss Cage."

"Yes... yes?"

"Will you continue to stay in this villa?"

She was currently staying at Cale's villa because the God of Death kept showing up and whining in her dreams whenever she tried to leave.

A god you cannot see whining in your head is extremely annoying. That was why Cage ended up staying here and happened to make friends with the Saint of the Church of the Sun God even though they were serving gods on opposite ends of the spectrum.

She answered Cale's question.

"I wish to do so if it is okay with you, young master-nim."

But secretly she wished that her younger pretty brother was there as well.

"My pretty boy! How this noona wishes you were there to keep me company and bond with these good people as well!"

Jack added on from the side.

"It has been wonderful having Cage-nim here. If it is okay with you, young master-nim, I hope that Miss Cage can stay here longer."

Cage's existence made it possible for Jack to suppress his power of purification. She allowed Jack to approach Mary and his sister without any issues.

Of course, he still couldn't even shake hands with his sister, but that was not important compared to having his sister being alive and well.

"Pardon my insolence, Young Master Cale...If I may ask...could Edel-nim stay with us in the future as well?" asked Jack cautiously

Cale slowly nodded his head.

"I am happy having you here as well, Miss Cage. That is why..."

Cale spoke to both the half-saint and the crazy priestess.

"Let's go save some people."

"Excuse me?"

The Saint asked with confusion while Cage asked her question calmly.

"And I'll contact Young Master Edel right away."

"Where are we headed?"

Cale smiled at Cage's response before answering her question.

"The battlefield."

---

A.N.

GEHEHEHEHEHE! Next chapter you will see a completely different Edel!

Stay Tuned my dear readers!

AND

AND

KEKEKEKEKEK

MY DRAGON BABE 

MY DRAGON BABE 

---

all kidding aside, school starts soon so bad news, I won't be able to update as frequently anymore 

My apologies dear readers