Chapter 29

Beacrox showed a bit of curiosity as he asked in a quiet voice.

"Young master-nim, they are?"

"I presume that they are the twins from the Church of the Sun God."

"...The two on the run?"

Cale observed Beacrox's expression for a bit before starting to speak.

"Yes. And that woman in there is the sword master from the secret organization that we fought against at the Hais Islands."

"...That woman?"

"Yes. So hurry back. I will take care of making an excuse for your departure."

The corner of Beacrox's lips started to twist. The secret organization had brought his father to the brink of death. Cale casually commented to Beacrox, who was quickly turning angry.

"Trust me and Ron and hurry back."

"That's very reassuring."

Beacrox nodded his head. His father and young master Cale would be fine. Furthermore, they had the strong Choi Han with them, so there should be no dangerous situations.

Meeeeow.

On meowed in order to show that she was there as well. Beacrox smiled and reached his hand out to Cale.

"Please give me the message."

Cale sent Beacrox off with the message and slowly headed back to the cave.

"Cale-nim, you're back."

"Yes."

Cale entered the cave while being greeted by Choi Han. Ron still had his benign smile on his face. Choi Han and Ron did not say anything, even though Beacrox was not with Cale.

Cale quickly approached the Saint and Edel who was still close to him while comforting Jack and curing the woman.

"How is it? Is the lady doing a bit better?"

"Ah yes. The dead mana in her body is slowly-."

It was at that moment while the Saint was speaking with a bright expression that something happened.

"Mm."

The blonde sword master let out a moan. Her eyelashes started to flutter as if she would open her eyes soon.

"Ha-Hannah!"

The Saint called out what Cale presumed to be the sword master's name as the woman slowly opened her eyes.

"...Oppa."

"Hannah!"

The Saint called out his sister's name and hugged her.

Cale wrote something on Ron's palm while the twins were having their moment.

"Part of Arm."

Edel's eyes widened for a second before returning to his usual self. He clearly saw what young master Cale conferred to his vicious butler.

Ron's gaze turned cold while Cale pretended not to know anything as he smiled at the Saint who was looking at him.

"I'm relieved."

"Young master-nim and...Edel-nim, my sister is awake thanks to you two. Thank you very much!"

Cale received a look of gratitude from the Saint, as well as a look of confusion from the sword master, as he put on his most noble-like smile.

There were still a lot of things that he needed to find out from the two of them.

And it seems that the same thing goes for our young master Stan.