3

He sat on the edge of the roof peering into the sky.

I rose to my feet and just as I was about to approach him,my friends held me back.

"What the hell are you playing at Romsaithong?''

"I'm not playing at anything..I'm just trying to make a friend,''

They let me go and started laughing hysterically drawing attention from the others.

"Keep it down you idiots you'll scare them off!''

"Do they look like guys who can be scared of anything?just look at them,''Rome said pointing over at Apo's friends who were playing tug of war near the edge of the roof.

"You guys are going to fall down and mind you this is a 5 storeyed building!''

"Why don't you mind your own business instead?''they replied carrying on with their game.

"See?''

I mean Anon and Rome had a point..they we're reckless but that's the kind of action I needed in my life right now.

"Apo,''

I sat down beside him.

"Why do you keep following me?''he asked not taking his eyes off the sky.

"Last time I checked you're the ones who followed us up here,''

I could tell he was getting annoyed and I was living for that expression on his face.

"I wanted to leave immediately if it weren't for you begging me to stay,''

"Beg? me? when did I beg you?''

"If you have nothing else to say I suggest you leave me to my sky gazing,''

"You really are odd Apo,''I said and he finally looked at me.

There was something about his eyes.. god..this man was gorgeous.

"Did you come here to pick a fight or what?''

"No..not at all I just came here to get to know you better,''

"Well I'm not interested in knowing you.. whoever you are and I don't understand this obsession you have with me,''

His folded sleeve caught my attention and the tattoo on his right shoulder.

I didn't ask about it because he seemed uncomfortable when he caught me staring at it.

"Your sleeve is already short..why do you have to fold it all the way up?''

"Last time I checked..this shirt belongs to me and I can do whatever I want with it,''

"You didn't even ask for my name..don't you feel strange talking to a stranger?''

"I didn't ask because I had no interest in knowing it,''

"Are you always this blunt Apo?''

"With douchebags like you?yes,''

I'll ignore the fact that he referred to me as a douchebag.

"I'm Mile,''

"I didn't ask for your name Mile,''he said as he rose up.

"But I told you anyway..where are you going?''

"Not that it concerns you but I'm going home,this place is boring anyway,''he said as he headed towards the door with me on tow behind him.

"I can give you a ride.. we're also heading out right guys?''I said referring to Rome and Anon who were staring at me like I was crazy.