23

Apo.

"Are you going to tell me what happened or do I have to keep guessing?''Tong asked looking at me skeptically.

"What? Nothing happened at all,''I replied fiddling with the spoon on my hand.

I played dumb ofcourse but Tong is Tong..he was bound to find it out either way.

"You're glowing Apo..did you have sex?''

I almost chocked on my food.

"Huh that's no-''

"And I can see you shuffling uncomfortably in your seat which means you were on the receiving end so it was definitely not a girl,'

"Tong-''

He gasped in realisation.

"You were with dollar boy yesterday!''he exclaimed.

"No that's no-''

"Apo! You had sex with dollar boy!''

*(Dollar boy-Mile)-well we all know where the nickname originated from.

I sighed tiredly rubbing my temples in despair.

"Are you going to admit it or not?''

"Well I was going to say it but you kept on interrupting me,''

He rolled his eyes at me.

"You were going to deny everything,''he said and I shrugged in response.

"You're right..I was going to deny,''I replied after a while and he smiled knowingly.

"Luckily you can't hide anything from me,''he said proudly.

"You seem very happy about that fact,''

"I am..that aside..I thought you hated him?''

"The only thing I hated is how good he looked,''I replied thinking back to the previous night.

Tong grimaced.."love is making you all weird..I'm not used to this,''he said but deep down I knew he was happier than I was.

"Apo..let's have a one on one,''he suggested and I groaned in reply.

Whenever he said this I was prepared to receive a very absurd question.

"On a scale of one to ten..how big-''

"I'm gonna have to stop you right there,''I replied pressing my hands on my ears.

I got up and left the room yet he followed me to my room.

"Apooo,''

"No Tong get out..I want to get ready,''

"Since when do you chase me out of the room when getting dressed? you didn't have a problem earlier,''

He just figured out about Mile minutes ago and he has already teased me to the brink of death.

"Tongg!''