15

Apo.

"Mile enough we need to get going,''

"Apo just let me stay like this for five more minutes,''

"Mile I don't have the energy for this..I just woke up,''

He groaned in reply sinking deeper in the sheets.

"Ok that's about enough..you're going to wake up and you're going to do it right now!''

I was fed up so I roughly pulled the blanket sending him butt first on the hard ground.

"Fuck,''he cursed as he was still trying to process what was going on and trying to wake up fully at the same time.

His gaze landed on me.

"You...you did this Nattawin! I must repay,''he said charging towards me.

I tried to run but he caught up with me soon enough lifting me from the ground.

I dangled my feet in the air trying to get down but his grip was too tight.

"Mile hear me out!''I squealed as he fake dropped me multiple times.

"Oh so now you want redemption,''

"Mile I'm serious we're both going to-ahh''

He ended up tripping on the blanket sending us both to the ground.

"Apo are you ok?''he asked as he saw my shoulders shaking slightly.

I turned to face him stomach hurting from all the laughter.

His worried face instantly disappeared and he joined me in laughing.

" You idiot! Look at the mess we caused,''I scolded still giggling.

I realised I was the only one laughing after a while..he was just staring at me smiling.

"What?''I asked still smiling widely.

"You look gorgeous when you laugh or smile..please do it more often,''he said running his thumbs across my cheeks.

He could have kissed me already if he wanted but seems like he was avoiding it.

I'm glad he didn't push or anything.

He's a good listener..he is understanding..he's pretty funny and clumsy..he's caring and quite strict at the same time.

Why am I thinking so much about him?

I won't deny it.

I like him a lot and I can't wait to see how far this will go.

We ended up being kicked out of the elderly home because of the noise.

"But Maggie I haven't talked to my mother yet,''I said as she close the gate.

"I'll let her know you had to leave early then you can call her,''she replied and turned her back walking away.