17

Lyle.

"Can you not stand that close to me I can't focus on what I'm doing,''Rome said moving further away from the younger.

"But I'm standing a metre away from you Rome,''Lyle replied fazed by his remark.

"Well it's still too close,''

They were at Rome's art gallery.

Lyle never knew Rome had a liking for paintings this much but he did find the hobby cute.

He moved closer to Rome wrapping an arm around his waist.

Rome had a small slender body type and Lyle was much bigger than him even though he was the younger.

"What are you doing?I thought I told you not t-''

I put my hand over his mouth.

"Listen..I will not allow you to push me away any longer or treat me like that just because you're attracted to me ok?..I'm not a child''

Rome had never heard Lyle stand up to him before.

As much as he was shocked but he did understand where the boy was coming from.

"Lyle I-''

"I know what you're about to get out of that mouth of yours so I won't let you finish.. come on I'll be your chauffeur for the rest of the day,''I said lifting him off the ground as if he were a feather.

"Put me down right now!''he ordered dangling his legs in the air.

"No I think it's much better this way,''I replied still holding on to him.

"Let me go Lyle!!I command it,''

"You can't make commands in this situation..I wonder what your bodyguards will say if they see you like this,''

I couldn't keep up with his resistance for long so I put him on the art table in the middle of the room.

"That's where you belong..with the other works of art,''I said and he grimaced.

"I thought I told you not to lift me aimlessly from the ground Lyle.. didn't I?''he asked glaring at me.

"You did say so but I did not feel like following your commands today,''

*God he was so handsome and cute at the same time*

I've never met anyone as fierce as him before.

"What are you looking at?''he finally asked.

"You look amazing Rome,''I replied running my fingers down his cheeks.

He leaned into my touch and I raised his head and joined our lips.

He didn't pull back and I took that as motivation to go on.

He put his arms around my neck holding on for support.

"Lyle-''he whispered against my mouth.