27

Hope you all had great holidays❤️
We're back to the original story and plot.
Stay tuned😚.

Mile.

We were done with business earlier than scheduled so we had the whole weekend in the clubhouse to ourselves.

What better way than to spend it with the love of my life?

Easier said than done though since I had to convince him to come over first.

"Baby I'll pick you up from the airport myself please I want to show you around and spend some time with you,''

"P'Mile...how many times have I told you that I can't possibly make it at the moment..the kids at the orphanage need me,''

"But Po.. you've been working tirelessly for days..you atleast deserve a break don't you think?''

"So...you honestly want me there?''he asked after a moment of silence.

"More than anything my love,''

"And you're not just saying this because you've been holding on for long and need a release?''

"Well-''

"That does it..I'm not comi-''

"Wait wait baby before you reject the offer just know that if you don't come I'll jump off the roof,''

"You wouldn't dare,''he said in a serious tone.

"Wanna bet on that? By now you sure do know the feelings I have for you are more than an obsession Apo,''

"No..you're just a psychopath,''

"Maybe..so are you coming or not?''I asked.

*Silence.

"You wouldn't want to see me on the news tonight Nattawin.. would you?''

"This is blackmail Phakphum,''

Even though we were so far apart I could feel the deep scowl forming on his face.

"You can bring a friend or two over..your choice..there's enough room,''

"By friend you mean..''

"If they're more than a friend to you I won't make any promises about them getting out of here in  one piece,''

"You're full of threats mr Phakphum..so you're going to murder them?''

"Depends..see you tomorrow Apo..I love you,''

"Hmm,''he hummed in reply.

"Aren't you going to say it back?''

"No..I'll see you tomorrow.. goodnight Phakphum,''

I smiled as he hang up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"You are creepy and a complete idiot,''Rome said barging into my room uninvited.

"Did you just leave your boyfriend in the other room just to come over here and pester me?''

"After last night..he's probably sleeping like a baby,''