25

Apo.

"Hi honey you two left so abruptly the other time,''

"Hey mum.. about that..''

"Maggie already told me everything honey..the stunt you and Mile pulled,''

"It wasn't exactly a stunt..''I defended myself and she just smiled in reply.

"I also know you're here because of Mile,''she said.

"How did yo-''

"I'm your mother Apo.. ofcourse I know how you feel and judging from the way your eyes are shining..you're in love Apo,''she replied.

I sighed and hung my head low on her laps.

"What's the catch?''she asked and I looked back up at her.

"What if I rushed into it? What if it ends up badly and he leaves in the end?then what?''

She run her fingers softly through my hair (almost similar to how he does it)

"We can't force people to stay in our lives Apo..but we can savour every singe last moments we have with them..it's called capturing memories so that when they suddenly disappear one day we have amazing memories to hold on to,''

"That sounds...very painful,''

"Love can be the most beautiful yet painful thing in the world my dear,''

"Sounds like you're talking from experience,''

"I've had my fair share of experiences,''

Speaking of..I've never seen her actually dating or talking about anything of the sort.

"Speaking of love...you seem to know a lot about it..but all these years yet I've never actually seen you in any sort of relationship..are you keeping me in the dark mother?''I asked narrowing my eyes at her and she just chuckled in response.

"Real coaches don't play Nattawin,''she said nudging my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes in response

"Fine..keep your secrets then,''

"I promise you'll be the first one to know if by any chance I get in a relationship,''she said and I nodded hugging her.

I trusted her and I knew she was telling the truth.

She has always been honest and open with me..I just hope she will get the love she deserves.

Mile.

"You have got to be kidding me,''Rome said as we stood in front of the pool of paparazzi.

"I thought I made it very clear that this was supposed to be a private conference,''my father said pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"I apologize sir we couldn't do anything to stop them..they stormed in and outnumbered us,''the young man tried to explain obviously overwhelmed by the heavy gaze in him.

He was genuinely scared because my father was staring daggers at him and I had to step in to ease the tension.

"Hey dad..as much as you'd like to stay here and demand for explanations we'd hate to keep the investors waiting wouldn't we?''I said putting a hand on his shoulder and after a while he nodded and led the way.

"Nice save Mr Rom,''Dom whispered and I waved it off.

I just wanted to get this over with as soon as possible but nobody said it was going to be easy.