21

Mile.

"How would you like your meal your majesty?''I asked balancing the food tray on one hand while pushing the door open with the other.

"It's your royal Highness your majesty is reserved for the king,''he replied putting on a serious face.

I chuckled.

"Are you seriously making a red white and royal blue movie reference?''I asked sitting beside him.

"Why not? sounds fun,''he replied sitting up.

"Ohh fun? Ok then let's remake the Lana del ray scene,''I replied and he shook his head in reply.

"Are you some sort of wild animal?''

"Depends..I can be a tiger or lion and sometimes I'm a python or cobra,''

He rolled his eyes in response.

"You're so full of yourself..how do you feel walking around with all that ego?''

"You know..ego is not the only thing I'm carrying arou-''

"Okk! Enough is enough Mile I don't want to hear your words again...how can one be so shameless?''

"I told you baby..there's another side that you don't know,''

"Well I know it now..jeez and who told you you can call me baby anyway?I don't remember approving,''he said frowning.

"Apo..don't pretend it annoys you..I know damn well you're blushing on the inside,''

"Ohh Mr Phakphum we fuck once and now you know me sooo well,''

"Ohoo Apo not the sarcasm..don't pull the sarcasm card on me,''

He scoffed.

"Oh yeah cause I'm sooo scared?what are you going to do?''

I was trying my best not to laugh yet he was dead serious.

"I told you..I'm going to marry you even though you're mean to me..but go easy on my heart ok?''I said fake pouting.

"You look like a fish when you put your mouth like that,''

He finally smiled.

"Naa~ go easy on me ok?''

"Ok..I'll try but no promises..if you annoy me I skewer your eyes off,''

I wrapped my arms around him from behind.

"Well good thing I don't need eyes to love you,''I replied resting my head on his shoulder.

"Aren't you going to eat with me? You made a lot of food,''

"I'll eat on the condition that you'll feed me,''I replied expecting him to scold me but he just turned around holding the food in front of my mouth.

"Well that was easy,''I said smiling.

"Come on just eat it already my hand is getting heavy,''