36(18+)

I was completely and utterly enamored.

I tried to fathom what I hated about this man in the first place and couldn't come up with a logical reason.

He touched me like I didn't have a single flaw.

Or maybe he was blind to them.

I couldn't say I was perfect because I'm very far from it..I've been broken..used..manipulated and pushed to the verge of a mental breakdown.

But right now...in this very moment..I felt nothing of that sort.

I watched as he chatted animatedly and on few occasions arguing with his loving parents.

I loved them..not only did I feel exactly at home but I also felt accepted..I felt like I belonged and weird enough I became a favourite.

His mother wouldn't let him hear the end of it.

"You know Apo..don't let him wear you out too much..he gets his high stamina from his dad..and I know it can be a bit exhausting,''

She whispered the last part and Mile shoot his head towards us.

"I heard that mother!..don't brainwash my love!''

I was his love.

I belonged to Mile Phakphum and he belonged to me.

"Thank you mum..I understand exactly what you're talking about..you know,I was really worried yesterday when he showed up at my front door in his physical state and still had the energy t-''

"Ohh!would you look at the time aren't you supposed to be somewhere?the two of you?''he interrupted.

His mother glared at him before turning back to me.

"Let the boy talk Phakphum,''she said still holding my hands in hers.

"Apo my head hurts could you come check it out for me?I think there might be something crawling inside,''

"Why am I not even surprised,''his mother scoffed gathering her stuff,"I hope I'll see you tomorrow for dinner Apo..don't let him out of the hospital until the doctor says so,''she said and they left.

I rolled my eyes and stood by the bedside pressing my hand to his forehead.

"Just a moment I'll call the doctor to check on you.. there's nothing much I can do,''

"No no it's fine just stay close and hold me like this..I'm already feeling so much better ''

"Did you use this as an excuse just to get my attention?''

"Maybe,''

"I'm never cooking for you again,''

"I can order takeout,''

I scoffed in reply rising up to the challenge.

"I'm never letting you in my house again,''

"I have roughly four houses plus a motel and hotels all over ba-''

"I'm neither letting you kiss nor touch me,''

He frowned and held my wrist pulling my face towards his.

"Fine..I'll shut up and behave from now on,''

"Good,''I replied before closing the distance and pecking his lips.

"Ok Mr Phakphum time for your injection,''the nurse said walking in with a tray.

"What injection?I already have tubes running through my veins why do I need more injections?''