13

Apo.

I moaned and clung onto him tightly as he moved inside me.

His wet hair stuck onto his forehead.

I wrapped my legs around his waist pushing him deeper inside me and his grunts sent shivers all over my body.

"Apo..wait for me,''he whispered holding both my hands on top of my head.

"I can't wait any longer please,''I pleaded.

He kissed down my neck and held the base of my shaft.

"Just a bit longer,''I squirmed under him and he increased his pace.

"Haa~ fuck,''I moaned as he increased his pace and just when I was about to finish off...

"Nattawin! Wake up!''

The knocks at my door grew louder.

"No no no nooo,''i pulled my hair in frustration thinking back to my dream.

Fucking hell! how am I supposed to face him now?

I can't remember the last time I had such a dream.

I don't know how I was going to explain or even deal with the bulge in my pants.

"Apoo! are you in there? I'm going to climb up the window if you don't open up,''

I slid on my sweatpants and shirt and rushed to the door.

"Don't climb up my windows,''I said immediately I opened the door.

"Oh good morning Apo..I thought you had left without me,''

I couldn't look him in the eye after whatever just happened.

"Are you sick?''he asked pressing his hand to my forehead.

"No and keep your hands off of me,''I replied moving away from him.

"I'm just trying to be nice Apo..you're face is so flushed and it seems like you were sweating a lot..you sure it's not a fever?''

"No Mile..I'm fine and I would appreciate it if you did not analyze me so much,''

"Then why are you avoiding my eyes?''he asked trying to chase my eyes.

"I'm not avoiding you..stop asking so many questions..are you going to get in or not?''

He finally sighed in defeat and followed me inside.

"I'll take a shower quickly and then we'll leave,''I said.

"Take your sweet time..I don't mind waiting,''

I barely know the guy and he's already appeared in my dreams...in a not so friendly way.

We hadn't even crossed the friend zone yet.

I slid off my clothes and put on my robe.

I decided that only a cold shower was able to calm me but it didn't help when I knew he was just in the opposite room and his scent remained with me.