35

Mile.

I stared at the white ceiling and the tubes running from my hand.

What the hell happened?

All I remembered was having the best night of my life with Apo.

Wait.

God so help me this wasn't a dream or else I'll jump off of a moving train or something.

I had never seen this wild side of him but who was complaining? definitely not me.

I ripped off the IV drip from my hand and tried to sit up.

Both my lower stomach and shoulder was bandaged.

Speaking of..I kind of miss the knife hanging onto my abdomen..I was kind of getting used to it.

"Mile Phakphum Romsaithong!''

I groaned inwardly ready to receive an earful.

"Yes my beautiful mother how many I assist you,''I replied smiling.

"You think this is funny you bastard?come here..I'll give you something to have a good laugh about!''she replied trying to pull my ears.

"Ohoo teerak calm down..our son is absolutely fine nothing much to worry about..do you think this tough headed bastard can die easily?''my dad said hugging her and slowly rubbing her back.

"But honey! I carried him for nine months and all he ever did while he was in here was giving me nausea every now and then...and now since he can't do that anymore he decides to give me heart attacks instead!''she said pointing at her stomach.

"Can you two stop flirting in front of me? having this persistent headache is already enough torture for me,''

"You!''

She took off her sandal ready to throw it at me.

"Paa help me she's really going crazy,''

I took cover behind my dad and he caught the sandal before it could hit me.

"Just wait till we get home!since you're such a grown up now huh? I'm here to tell you that no matter how big you get..even when you have kids and you're a grandpa I'll still discipline you!''

"My partner would never allow it..just try and see it for yourself!''

"You're still talking back?how about I add another injury at the back of your head?or maybe one right on your smart mouth?''

"Relax you two!-''dad said trying to intervene.

"Stay out of this,''my mother and I replied at the same time.

He raised his hands in defeat and sat back on the couch.

"Hehe..no mum I'm good..I think I'll just take my meds and get some rest,''

"Very good..now you're calming my spirit..and why did you pull this off without the doctor's concern? Do you know you can get an infection?can you get the nurse for me dad?''she said and my father immediately complied without a single complaint.

She was incharge.

No doubt.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After the nurse caused a huge scene and complained for almost an hour..she put the drip back on and left the room frowning.

Where was Apo anyway?

Was he ok?

The urge to just tear this thing off of my hand and go find him.