4

"I need you to bring me any information you know about this man,''I said handing over his picture to my most trustworthy bodyguard.

"Who is this poor guy that caught your attention?''he asked typing his name into the computer.

"His name is Apo..that's all I heard from his friends,''

"Wait is he the one who slashed your tyres?''he asked shifting his attention to me.

"Yes,''I replied my eyes fixed on the big screen in front of me.

"Does he have a death wish or something?''

"Seems like it,''

We tried searching for any social media account but turns out he had a lot of fans and most accounts we came across were fan accounts.

I mean I couldn't blame them..the man's beauty was out of this world.

"Damn he's good at hiding,''I said clicking on the 10th account.

"It would be better if we knew his last name,''

"Forget it..thank you for the help Dom I'll call you when I need you later.

I dropped the devices and decided to shower before continuing with my new found hobby.

I went through so many accounts with no success.

I suddenly thought back to the name he left on my car after carrying out his malicious deed to my precious Tesla.

"May he be using a pseudonym instead?''I whispered to myself typing the name "Opa''.

"Bingo!''I said as his official account showed up.

He was to thank for giving me a hint.

I scrolled through his page.

He didn't write his full names but It had his business number and bio.

I stopped at particular pictures of him with his signature outfit.

Short sleeved shirt..high wasted tiny shorts and converse.

He seemed to really like converse shoes which were vintage but amazing..especially the old ones which were above the ankle length with long laces.

The shorts hugged his tiny waist and frame.

He was fairly muscular and equally curvy.

I kept scrolling through his page seemingly drawn to his image.

Everything including his aesthetic was perfect.

I found myself taking screenshots of a few of them which caught my attention.

I called back Dom into my home office handing over my phone which had his account.

"Atleast this will give us a lead,''he said typing in the business number and other necessary information.

"How long will it take?''I asked.

"A day or two but I'll be back with it soon,''he replied.

I nodded my head in reply .

"But why are you following his account?and why do you need all these screenshots of him?''he asked giving me a knowing look.

"For research purposes,''I replied looking away from him.

"Rightt,''he said using that i do not believe you tone.

"Just give me back my phone and leave,''I said stretching my hand towards him.

"I thought your type was soft and feminine,''he said raising his brows at me.

"Who said anything about him being my type?a few screenshots don't mean anything,''