33

Mile.

"I'm sorry but this area is out of bounds,''

"I'm running low on patience so I would suggest you step aside..while I'm still being nice,''

I was running out of patience..I couldn't wait to pummel that fucker right on the face..that's not all I was planning to do...in facts it was far from all I was planning do.

Oh I was just getting started.

"What business do you have with the boss?''

"The boss?''I asked scoffing.

"Yes the boss,''

I didn't have time for this.

I didn't understand just how much of a change of my expression could make their self confidence fall so rapidly.

Vengeance was the only thing that clouded my judgement..Dom and the others were still lost in their own worlds and I decided to do this alone so ofcourse I had to lie to get through them.

Rome would probably kill me for the second time if I got myself killed and he would summon me back to earth and kill me all over again.

The bigger guy yelped as I twisted his hand behind him.

The other guy tried to intercept and punched me on the face.

The tangy taste of iron spread all over my tongue.

I turned to him smiling like a maniac.

Was I a masochist? I do not know..but what I know is that I am an adrenaline junkie.

The bigger guy kept groaning as I kept twisting his hand and the other guy shriveled in fear when he saw my smiling bloody face.

"Do you know that my darling doesn't like marks on my face?''

The bigger guy escaped from my grip and swinged his bat on my arm.

Fuck..I think it was either twisted or dislocated but the adrenaline pumping in my veins was enough to dim the pain.

"I've been too lenient with you two and now I'm getting really pissed off..you know I don't like to be kept waiting and worst of all you're trying your best to destroy my precious body huh? How am I supposed to explain it to Apo?,''
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Guys Mile has been gone for over 2 hours,''Dom said rushing into the house with panic etched in his voice.

"Wait..he isn't back yet?''Anon asked looking up from the book he was reading.

"Damn it that asshole.. he went alone!''Rome said jumping from his seat.

"I better rush out and go get him..if anything happens to him I'm dead meat,''Dom said pacing around the room for his keys.

"I'm coming with you,''Anon said also rushing after him.

"Hey baby I don't want anything to happen to you..I can handle I-''

"Mile is my best friend..if anything happens to him I'll never forgive myself..so yes I'm coming with you,''

"Leave space for two more,''Rome said with Lyle beside him.

Dom nodded and they all got in the car and set the tracker.

"Luckily his phone is still on,''

"Let's just go get him..I need to break his rib for diving head first into danger,''Rome replied obviously angrier than all of them combined.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I walked past the pool of blood and walked into the house with laboured breath.