18

Apo.

He sat on the floor and I sat on the couch just above him with my legs over his shoulders

"I never knew you liked braiding hair,''he said eyes fixed on the television.

"Sorry if I ruined it..I tend to find myself doing it,''I said taking my hand off his hair but he quickly caught my wrist and pulled it back.

"Why are you stopping? I don't mind..please go on,''

"Aren't you supposed to be preparing for tomorrow...you've been here for over an hour and you haven't been picking up any of your calls,''

"It's just my secretary..she's been blowing my phone ever since I got here,''

"I'm serious Mile...I don't want your father to offer me money to get away from you as if I were a peasant,''

This time he turned around fully facing me and I yelped in response because my legs were still over his shoulders.

"Listen Apo..I seriously meant it when I asked you to give me a chance and I won't let anything get between that ok?''

"Too close,''I said tensing up and I removed my legs from his shoulders and he sat beside me on the couch.

"Not even your dad?''

"Not even my dad,''

"You know he's the boss of you Mile,''

He gently stroked my hand.

"At work..but I'm really stubborn when it comes to someone or something I really like,''

"What are you planning to do then?run away with me to a far away island if he doesn't approve?''

"I mean that could be a pretty awesome idea,''

"You know I really hate rich  upperclassmen who think they are all that and they can do anything they want because they have some sort of power,''

"Well I guess I'm an exception then..atleast minus the doing whatever they want thing because I'm a sucker for consent,''

I laughed at his response.

"Are you always this..''

"Laid back? Shameless? Overconfident?..no Nattawin you bring out the best in me,''

I scoffed.

"I'm pretty sure a number of people have heard the same words from you,''I said jokingly but I guess he took it to heart.

"Apo...''

"Oh..I'm sorry I didn't mean it that wa-''

"I promise you..even though I'm from high society.. I'm still able to feel things..so please Apo don't stereotype me..I like you a lot and I mean it,''

I nodded in reply.

I didn't know he was so passionate about this.

"Does anyone know about us?''I caught myself asking before I could prevent myself.

"My father already knows but I don't want him to reach out..atleast not yet..Dom knows about it and all my friends have probably figured it out already,''