29 (18+)

Apo.

He stood by the door locking it behind him.

His eyes were visibly hooded with lust.

He slowly approached me and gently slid his hand behind my neck pressing his lips onto mine.

He bit my bottom lip earning a gasp from me.He took it as an opportunity and slid his tongue in my mouth.

"Apo..tell me baby..what turns you on?''

A lot was going on and my brain was only halfway functional.

"Mile I-''

I gasped when his hands found their way under my shirt.

"Answer me baby,''

"Slow down I can't-ahh,''

He slowly swirled his fingers around my already hardened nipple.

I unconsciously pulled my shirt up giving him more access and he let his hands roam all over my chest.

Wait..why was I being so compliant in the first place?

I got a grip of myself and pushed him back onto the bed.

"What did you do that for Apo?''he asked visibly surprised.

His voice...good heavens.

"I'm here to remind you that you don't have full control over me Phakphum,''I answered challengingly.

"Oh?..and how do you plan on proving that alleged point?''he asked raising his brows suggestively.

I climbed on top of him with my hands and feet on either sides of his body caging him.

"I have a few demonstrations here and there,''I replied leaning down towards him.

He tried shifting positions but I was too quick.

"You may be stronger than me but remember I'm faster and more flexible,''

He tried again for the second time and ended up completely stuck beneath me.

"You know Mr Rom..I could get used to this view,''

"Come here,''he said gripping onto my hair and pulling me towards him for a kiss.

I couldn't tell where this confidence came from..maybe it was just adrenaline...but I felt like I could do anything crazy at the moment.

"You're having way too much fun with this Nattawin,''

"I know..sit up,''

"So bossy,''

"Are you doing it or not?,''

He sat up and before I could react he gripped onto my hips pushing me down onto his laps.

"Apo..baby..don't tease me ok?'' he said leaving trails of kisses on my neck.

Before I could come up with an answer he pulled my shirt over my head.