30

The next day.

"Good morning love,''

His presence couldn't go by unnoticed.

"Hey,''I replied smiling.

"Did you sleep ok?''

"Yeah I slept like a baby,''I replied sitting up.

"Here I'll help you freshen up,'"he said offering me a hand.

"I'm not crippled Mile I can walk just fine,''

"Ok then I'll stand right here just in case,''

Look at him being all gentlemanly..if someone told me I would end up in this state a month ago I'd probably call them a lunatic and laugh my ass off.

I rolled my eyes and dragged myself to the bathroom.

Last night drained me but honestly it wasn't bad at all..now I don't have to go to the gym.(it was way funnier in my head)

Not even five minutes had passed when he showed up at the bathroom door.

"Mile..why are you following me around like a puppy?''

"Because for you..I am willing to be a puppy..I'll follow you blindly to the-''

"You know what? I've just woken up please spare me from getting a headache,''

"Come on Apo..I missed you,''

He hugged me from behind letting his nose roam all over my nape.

"We've spent the whole time together ever since I got here..there's  not a single moment have we spent apart,''

"Well it's not enough for me,''

"And how were you surviving before we met?''

"I was surviving but now I'm fucking living,''

"I knew you would say something like that,''

"Come on let's go take breakfast..i know you're starving''

"And who's fault is that?''

"Although..I could offer you something different..much much better than breakfast..,''

The mischief on his voice was evident.

"Don't touch me,''

Who am I kidding? I live off of his touches.. every caress of his brings me back to life and single handedly yanks me from drowning in my  condescending thoughts.

Yes.

The thoughts were back.. especially since I feel like I'm being spied on or stalked or something way worse.

Could be a hitman..I don't want to entirely single the thought out.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Everyone was at the table and we were the last ones to get there.

"Morning guys,''I said and the only replies I got were teasing side eyes.

Even Rome and Tong who were busy arguing over something suddenly turned quiet.

"Jeez well forgive me for actually caring about you ungrateful beings,''

"So..you two,''Tong started and I groaned internally.

"I'll get it for you just sit down,''Mile said as I tried reaching for a plate.

"Thank you teerak,''I replied and the smile he had on his face was contagious.

"I thought you hated pet names?''Tong asked raising his brow.

"The same goes for you Mile,''Rome added.