16

Mile.

"I have to meet him,''

"Father..he has nothing to do with this I'll fix everything I promise,''

I found my dad in my livingroom waiting for me.

He didn't seem pleased at all.

"We have to talk,''

"Father..I understand your concern but I can't let you meet him..I'm sorry,''

"Very well..I'll give you next week..if you don't make things right I'll reach out,''

He left without saying goodbye..I understand he was mad and I had to make things right.

"Why don't you want to introduce him to your dad?''Dom asked after escorting him outside.

"I just got him to open up to me Dom..and this whole situation will make him uncomfortable..how long do you think it will take him to dump me?''

"But he introduced you to his mother..it wasn't weird right?''

"It was amazing...I love that woman..but you know father very well..his mother and my dad are two very different people..''

"You're right..so..next week is going to be hard on us.''

"Yes I have to endure if I'm going to keep seeing him..a week away from him isn't too long right?''

Dom just shrugged his shoulders in reply.

I scoffed in reply.

"Thank you for the motivation,''I said and he just stuck his tongue out.

"How immature,''

"Oh really? me? immature? Anon will kindly beg to differ because he wouldn't agree with that statement,''

I grimaced.

"You and Anon?''

"He is busy with work but he confirmed that he's willing to give me a second chance,''

"What were you thinking bringing him here when you knew I was going to come back in the morning,''

"Well my house was a mess and Anon seems like a very organised man..I'm sure he would mind,''

"How sure are you?did you ask him that?''

"I'm not taking relationship advice from you,''he replied and walked away.

I laughed at his reaction and made a call to the office for my afternoon appointments.

"You decided to show up today,''my secretary said immediately she picked up.

" Are we really going to do this now?''

"It has been five days Mr Phakphum..you have neither reached out nor made calls..investors were raising their concerns,''

"Yeah yeah..I know I might've slacked off a bi-''

"Definitely not a bit,''