7

Warning ⚠️ mention of abuse.

Apo.

I'm not from any prestigious family nor was I born with any prestige to fall back on.

I've been fighting tooth and nail every single day to survive.

I would've been rich by now if I wanted to..I mean I've turned down many offers.

The thing is I hated..no the right term is loathed rich people and I don't know what I did to deserve this random filthy rich man following me like a puppy.

I don't know what's so special about my face and body anyway..I hate being the centre of attention.

Ofcourse I love myself..even though it had took a lot of work to finally get to this point.

If only I was stronger when young..I would've killed them all..I would've chopped off his dick when I had the chance.

He made me hate myself for being beautiful... having a feminine aura..being playful...god how I missed the child I once was.

I was too young for that shit but the world yanked me by the face pressing on it and forced me to see it's true colours.

He's still out there..he's still breathing and he is most definitely still torturing other children.

The devil doesn't bargain..he doesn't even drive a hard bargain..read my lips

"THE DEVIL DOESNT BARGAIN,''

He didn't change and he never will..after fourteen years yet he still has the same mindset.

Breaking innocent children.

I was going to put an end to this once and for all.

I know you're all wondering what happened..maybe just a bit of a recap.

14 years ago.

"Call him in,''I heard his hoarse voice from the other end of the door.

His wife looked at me pitifully and gave me a gentle push.

"Go on child,''she said tears at the brink of her eyes.

I wondered why she looked so sad..all the kids in the orphanage would kill for a chance to talk to the boss.

I heard all their stories about whoever he called in were set free and allowed to leave.

I believed it since all of the children who left never returned.

I was happy..I was finally getting a chance to explore the real world.

"Take a seat,''he said motioning to the chair across him.

"Hello sir I'm Apo Nattawin Wattanagitiphat and I would like to request for-''

He cut me short by raising his hand.

"Apo..I know already..your remarkable performance..you're quite a smart one aren't you?''he asked and I smiled at his compliments.

I spent most of my time studying.. because my parents usually had high hopes for me.

They told me that the only way I would live comfortably is if I worked smart in life and nobody would be able to do me any harm then.

"Let me guess..you want to get a scholarship right?how old are you?''

"I'm fifteen sir,''I replied holding on to hope that he would succumb to my offer.

"Hmm.. fifteen,''he scratched his chin thoughtfully.

He rose from his seat and towered over me.

"Then why are you so frail..don't you eat enough?''he asked lifting my arm.

"Oh..the food is limited so we have to limit our meals too,''

He clicked his tongue.

"No need to worry about that..you'll be living with me from now on,''

"Really?is that allowed?''I asked enthusiastically.

"You're so funny Apo..I own this place,''he replied and I nodded in reply.

He was thirty five at the moment but his body physique didn't exactly age over the years.

"You go pack your stuff and say your good-byes..I'll pick you up tomorrow,''he said and rose from the chair.

He grabbed his jacket and left.

I was so happy...just a little innocent boy who didn't know what he was walking into.

Mile.

"Dom we're going to lose track of him!''

"Jeez Mile why don't you come drive on top of all these cars..can't you see the traffic?''

I scoffed in reply.

He was the only bodyguard who was allowed to talk to me in that manner and get away with it.

"Be patient.. we're keeping tabs on him..he's not going anywhere,''I nodded and went back on my phone.

"Who are you Apo?''I said to myself scrolling through his pictures.

"You already made him a folder and even put his name and the thumbs up emoji on it,''Dom said peeping.

"What is that supposed to mean?it's just a thumbs up emoji it's stupid,''

"Khun no..I've been with you for more than ten years..you've never made a folder of anything..not even work which your father always begs you to and you always call everything you like stupid,''

"And how would you prove that since you know everything about me huh?come on wizard Dom enlighten me,''I replied rolling my eyes.

"Well you've called me stupid many times,''

"Wait...don't get this wrong but I actually meant that,''

"Ofcourse you didn't mean it..I know you didn't mean it,''

"You're lucky I don't have energy for arguing today,''

"The right word is some random man captured your attention today and you can't waste your energy on your good for nothing bodyguard who practically grew up with you,''

"Is that jealousy I sense?''I asked looking up from my phone.

"He better be worth it Mr Rom or else..''

"If you as much as lay a finger on him-''

"I called it..you're intrigued..you're interested in him which shocks me because the man wants nothing to do with you,''

"We are yet to know that..there he is..I've got it from here,''

Seems like he had come from the shop.

I watched him absentmindedly.

"Those shorts...those long legs and tiny waist..those converse shoes and tank top...my eyes are blessed..Dom write that down quickly,''I said tapping him on the shoulder and he rolled his eyes.

"Don't tell me you're actually writing a poem,''he said laughing but his expression dropped when I didn't laugh back.

"Wait you're serious?''

He looked at me with widened eyes.

"Ok whatever it is you took this morning dude.. just get out before he disappears again..I've been driving around for hours and if we lose him it's on you,''

1072.