22

Mile.

Dom was blowing up my phone with calls and text messages.

I turned to the wall clock and it read 5am.

"Damn it Dom why are you calling me at this hour?''I asked half asleep.

"Young man get your ass here right this instant.. we're leaving in one hour and you're nowhere to be see-''

"Uhh I'll be there dad,''I replied and hung up before he could finish.

"Shit I totally forgot about putting an alarm at 4,''

Apo shuffled beside me turning to face me.

"What's with all the ruckus Mile?''he asked rubbing his eyes while sitting up.

"I'm sorry I'm just in a hurry an-''

He looked up at me with his sleepy eyes and slightly swollen lips.

I'm sorry but for someone who just got up from sleep he shouldn't be this fine.

"And what?why are you looking at me like that,''he asked confusion etched in his tone.

I closed the distance between us and even though he was caught off guard he returned the kiss.

I slid my hand around his waist pulling him until he was on top of me.

"I could just touch you forever you know?''I said sliding my hands under his shirt.

His body was very warm.

"Mile I-''his words got muffled as I pulled the shirt over his head kissing all over his neck and chest.

I grabbed his ass pushing him down on me and moaning at the sudden friction.

"Ok.. enough you'll get late come on,''he said pushing me away as I tried pulling his sweatpant strings.

I pressed our lips together again and he opened up permitting me to slide my tongue in his mouth.

"Apo you-''

The phone suddenly rung surprisingly louder.

We broke the kiss panting and I pecked him on the lips and cheek one last time.

"We'll pick up from where we stopped when I'm back ok?..I really have to get going or-''

"Just go,''he replied smiling and I smiled back at him.

"If you need anything don't hesitate to call me ok?I'm just a phone call away,''

"I thought you were going a bit far,''

"Apo.. listen to me..if you need me here just tell me and I'll fly back immediately,''

"Wow...I feel way too privileged,''

"There's no feeling way too privileged with me baby..I'll put you on a pedestal like you deserve,''

"I'll be a spoiled brat at this rate,''