34(18+)

Mile.

The pain started to kick in as I drove towards his house.

I guess I'm only able to feel things when I'm near him.

My emotions were completely under his control.

I winced as I pulled myself out of the car carefully pressing onto my shoulder.

"Damn it! I swear it didn't hurt this much an hour ago,''

I limped to his front door and banged onto it.

The lights were still on..I found it cute that he waited for me late into the night, but ofcourse I was going to scold him for it because it wasn't healthy and I wouldn't want anything to happen to him.

I care about him and I would haunt down anyone who tried to as much as lay a finger on him in the wrong way.

I heard shuffling upstairs before he started climbing down mumbling to himself.

"Why the hell are you banging on my d-''

He stopped mid sentence after swinging the door open and dropped his annoyed face.

The look of terror in his face made me rethink my life choices.

Maybe I should've listened to Anon and visited a hospital first.

"Hey gorgeous,''I managed to say forcing a smile.

"What the fuck happened to you?and don't you dare give that look!''

"Poo-''

"Shut up and get your ass in here,''

I smiled and let him lead me into the house and closed the door behind me.

"Why the fuck are you laughing? Do you think this is funny?''

My smile dropped as I saw the tears forming in his eyes.

"Hey baby calm-''

"Don't tell me to calm down! Do you even have any idea what I'm feeling right now? You really hate me that much Phakphum don't you? How am I supposed to feel looking at you in this state?
What if- what if you could've died?do you want me to remain alone in this fucked up world? You're my safe place P'Mile and I love you so fucking much..my heart wouldn't take it and it would shatter into pieces if you went..I hate myself for leaving you and I don't want us to be apart anymore..I can't take it Mile..please just don't harm your self because of me.. I'll do anything you say...I'll be anything you want just don't fucking leave please-''

Tears were running down his gorgeous face uncontrollably.

"Hey my love..dont cry please..I promise you I didn't do this because you left..you shouldn't worry too much about me baby..whatever happened is in the past..I would never die on you..I would never leave you Apo..to fight alone..when I said I'll be by your side forever I meant it..and when death takes me away I'll hold you with the other hand and promise to find you in every lifetime..don't cry my beautiful baby..I love you so much.. seeing you cry feels more painful than my physical state right now,''I wiped his eyes and gently kissed his face.