Chapter 01

When (y/n) was born , her family was shocked because she was born with a strange red mark in her forehead

When (y/n) was born , her family was shocked because she was born with a strange red mark in her forehead. They went to many doctors to heal her but no one can remove that mark.

But instead of loving and accepting her, they actually hated her and thought that she was a cursed girl and that she would bring them bad luck. When she reached the age of five, her family left the village without returning and left her with nothing at all.

About that age (y/n) didn't know what is to have a loving and a caring family , though she stayed with an old woman wasn't the best caring and loving because she thinks she is a burden cursed child but at the same time she felt pity for her so she left her there at least to have a roof to sleep under.

The people of the village were not better than her family, so they treat her as a cursed girl and that she is a monster, and this is a punishment from the gods because of the strange mark, so they call her an " ugly creature" or " freak " .

(y/n) feels so bad and couldn't defend her self when the children bully her and call her " freak".

She did not understand why she was the only one among all the children born with that mark. No one knows why . so she lived alone, without friends, and she cried a lot because of the cruel treatment.

She saw many kids with their loving family , she just stared at them wondering how it feels when you have somone cares for you.

Life wasn't great for her , she was struggling to live , to work so hard in the fields to gain some coins after that old woman died. She didn't want to ended up starving to death.

(y/n) was a shy and quiet girl, not talking so much, hardworking and didn't complain at all, she is tensed around people that's because they hate to look at her.

She had to hide that mark with bandages so that people around her wouldn't feel uncomfortable.

The (h/c) haired girl has a strange ability , She could see the internal organs of humans. But she could not tell this secret to anyone. Not that she wants to add to her eccentricity.

(y/n) was treated like an outcast , no one dared to be her friend , no one care about her if she was sick or need any help, so she lived alone depending on her self.

One day when (y/n) was walking towards her home after a long day in the fields but she ended up being bullied by some rude children.

a certain white haired boy came to her and defended her by beating those kids so they run away.

" are you ok ?" He asked her.

(y/n) didn't believe her self because she never had anyone to stand against those people , but he is the only one who did, why did he do that ?

She looked at him , he was just a kid taller than her , he had a beautiful short white hair ,big eyes and small lavender dots , his skin is flawless , he was perfect.