Chapter 16

When Tanjiro saw (y/n) for the first time, using his sense of smell, he knew that (y/n) was a good girl and had no malicious intentions

When Tanjiro saw (y/n) for the first time, using his sense of smell, he knew that (y/n) was a good girl and had no malicious intentions. So he was grateful when she offered them to stay with her.But what surprised him was how did she know his sister Nezuko was in the box?Because his sister did not make any sound. This is really strange.

"Eh,how do you know that (y/n) san?".

He opened the box,A little girl came out of it. She had a bamboo in her mouth. She had pink eyes, black hair, and was wearing a pink kimono.

Suddenly I felt something strange" Omg! THAT GIRL IS A DEMON !!"I was scared! Since when Demons slayers keep demons alive!

"No (y/n) san! Please there is nothing to worry about,My sister Nezuko is a demon but she never hurt humans before.actually she is helping me on my mission". He said trying to explain.

I looked at her,right I didn't feel any threat from her. She looks very nice. Nezuko looked at me and came closer to me. She looks so cute. I put my hand on her head and started petting her.she smiled happily

"Oh,that's strange,this the first demon that never hurt human,she is so cute!I am sorry Tanjiro san for my reaction"

Actually she is the Second demon that didn't want to kill me.

"It's ok (y/n) san,I understand".

I started to play with her" kawai Nezuko" she giggled which made me smiling.

"Tanjiro san,what happened to your sister?"

His smile disappeared and he looked down.

"I am sorry Tanjiro san, I didn't mean to brought some bad memories".

"No (y/n) san,it's ok". Then he told me about how his family was killed by a demon and his sister turned into one.

I remembered Miss Shinazugawa,she also turned into a demon and killed her children,I started crying.

" I am sorry Tanjiro san, this is cruel".wiping my tears.

"Don't cry (y/n) san,I became a demon slayer in order to heal my sister and turn her into a human again" .

He looked at Nezuko which she was playing with my cat Mei.they looked so adorable. Zentisu was playing with them too,while Inosuke was outside in the yard.

"I hope you can heal her Tanjiro san".

Suddenly Inosuke came "Oi,Look what I have found!" He was holding my swords and a wooden doll.

"Inosuke!This is inappropriate, you should not touch other people's things" Tanjiro yelled.

"(W/n)[wrong name]! Fight me!!"

"Baka,you are always embarrassing us.but what's that (y/n) chan? Are you training or something".

I smiled:"it's alright,yes I am training to become a demon slayer".