Chapter 22

"CAW! CAW!you have been  summoned by Oyakata sama,A hashira meeting,CAW!!CAW"

All the Hashira received the call to attend the meeting. All of them gathered at the headquarters.

"Hello my comrades! I am happy to see all good!" Kyojuro exclaimed in his cheerful voice.

"Well hello Kyojuro san! So flamboyant like usel" Tengen said.

"Eh,what a beautiful day,I am so happy to see you all" Mitsuri admired.

"You Shinazugawa san,Iguro san,Gyomei san! Ohayo!" Said tengen.

The wind and serpent hashira nodded,Until Tomioka san entered which make them annoyed.

"That bastard " they both whispered.

Muichiro like always was staring at the clouds .

"So do you know why Oyakata-sama called us?" Asked Kyojuro.

"It's because an new hashira will join us today" they all turned around at Kocho shinobu.

"Kotcho san! It has been a while,how do you know?" Tengen asked.

"Well, yesterday some slayers came back from a mission in a forest.They were attacked by a kizuki, lower moon two,But a slayer managed to kill him".

"Eh!Kyaa!!!,I am so exciting to meet the new hashira" Mitsuri disclaimed.

Kyojuro grinned:"That's great,a new member!I hope we become a friend".

Kocho continued:"not only that,I also heard that that night he was able to kill another Kizuki quickly, a lower moon five. I heard the injured slayers talking about his strength and how he killed the Kizuki in a flash saving everyone. He looks really strong".

 Tengen grinned:"Ehhh! Killing Two kizuki in one night! This is flamboyant!!!!". All the hashira was surprised.

"It's really hard to kill one kizuki!and he managed to kill two!I really want to meet him!" Said Gyomei.

"Kocho san,have you meet him,and what breathing he uses?" Asked Obanai.

"Unfortunately no,when I asked the Butterfly girls about him,they said that he wasn't injured at all! I was surprised to hear that, and they tell me that he was just a mizunoto,and during the fight, the kizuki mistaked him as a hashira!".

All of them were shocked.

"Oi,what do you mean he was just a Mizunoto!this is impossible!mizunoto are so weak to kill a kizuki!,i will fight him to see his strength by my self." Sanemi said.

Obanai added:"You are right,it's hard to believe that, handling two kizuki in one night without any injuries,this is impossible".

"Eh!what kind of slayer he is! He must be really strong!This news is really amazing".Kojuro grinned.