Chapter 15

Days passed,Yoriichi sama till training me to master all the sun breathing forms,I mastered the all the 12 forms of sun breathing style

Days passed,Yoriichi sama till training me to master all the sun breathing forms,I mastered the all the 12 forms of sun breathing style.I was quite amazed of the sun breathing forms.they are amazing and powerful.no wonder how yoriichi sama was the greatest swordman in his life.

And here is all the forms of sun breathing style:
First form:Dance (円えん舞ぶ, Enbu): The user performs a singular downwards vertical slash in an arcing motion.

Second form:Clear Blue Sky (碧へき羅らの天てん, Heki-ra no Ten) :
The user spins and twists their upper body in a circular motion, releasing a 360° slash.

Third form: Raging Sun (烈れつ日じつ紅こう鏡きょう, Retsujitsu Kōkyō)

The user unleashes two consecutive horizontal arcing slashes around themselves to strike incoming attacks.

Fourth form:Burning Bones, Summer Sun (灼しゃっ骨こつ炎えん陽よう, Shakkotsu En'yō) :

The user performs a singular slash utilizing a spiraling motion which extends in front of themselves to defend from imminent frontal attacks.

Fifth form:Setting Sun Transformation (斜しゃ陽よう転てん身しん, Shayō Tenshin):
The user backflips into the air before performing a singular horizontal slash which aims to decapitate the target.

Sixth form: Heat Haze (飛ひ輪りん陽かげ炎ろう, Hirin Kagerō) :
The user rushes forth, now attempting to deliver a strike seemingly enveloped in a heat-haze, masking the true length and location of the blade to deliver an unexpected strike.

Seventh form :Beneficent Radiance (輝き輝き恩おん光こう, Kiki Onkō):
The user spirals into the air whilst performing a swirling slash upwards to strike the target.

Eighth form :Sunflower Thrust (陽よう華か突とつ, Yōkatotsu):

The user performs a singular thrust utilizing the tip of their blade to strike the target.

Ninth form:Dragon Sun Halo Head Dance (日にち暈うんの龍りゅう・頭かぶり舞まい, Nichiun no Ryū Kaburimai)

The user assumes a high stance, before unleashing a number of consecutive slashes in a fluid motion in the form of a Japanese dragon made of solar flames. This technique is capable of decapitating multiple targets at once.

Tenth form :Fire Wheel (火か車しゃ, Kasha):

The user flips into the air behind the opponent before unleashing a singular vertical slash in a circular motion to swiftly cut the target in half.

Eleventh form:Fake Rainbow (幻げん日にち虹こう, Gen'nichi Kō):
The user performs high-speed twists and rotations, thus creating afterimages used mostly to evade attacks. The afterimages work most effectively on enemies with sharp vision.