Chapter 27

After Giyuu killed the demon,all the copies vanished

We stood there looking at each other, so what now ?? I didn't know what to say to him.I felt kind of tensed

He said quietly"The demon is dead,we should go back now,it's late".

I nodded and start following him towards the village,We ended up in a small hostel, in the same room. It was a bit embarrassing. I quickly lay down on the mattress and turned my back. I tried to sleep, but to no avail.

"I am sorry about today..." he said suddenly.

I turned to him and looked at him in confusion:"for what ???".

He looked away,he didn't say anything in a while:" I mean..... when I refuse your offer....I know I am making you uncomfortable".

I blinked for moments,Did he really felt bad? He looks so shy right now!.

I smiled:"it's ok,don't worry you are not making me uncomfortable at all...".

He glared at me,like he was hesitated.

"You become tensed whenever I am with you....".

I raised my eyebrows and scratch the back of my head:"oh really??....hhh well I don't know.... I thought that you hate me that's why you are avoiding me....".

He looked at me confused:"I don't hate you".

I smiled:"really? That's great,it was my pleasure to work with you".

"How did you know ???" He asked out of sudden.

"Know what ??".

"How did you know the original demon???".

I chuckled,I was hesitating whether I should tell him or not,

"W---well I saw that he was standing away and not fighting so I thought he was the original, because he wouldn't risk joining the rest of the clones.".

He nodded,The place was silent.I felt that Giyuu is a shy person and does not like to talk much, but his calmness helps a lot in battle. He is not a bad person in the end. The silence lasted as we looked at each other. I felt a little shy. It is the middle of the night and no one is here except us.

"Can I ask you a question?" He said bluntly.

"Yes sure". I was nervous about what he is going to ask.

"How did you become Hashira in a short time? What kind of training did you undergo?".

I looked at him smiling:"w-well I was doing my best,to save innocent people,and about training,I was trained by a great person,he is actually the reason why I am here".

He nodded:"I understand,good luck,I will sleep now,goodnight".

I nodded and wished him a goodnight.soon I drifted into sleep.