Chapter 30

"That demon!!!! He did something!!" I stood up feeling kind of angry

"Ren!!!,go and hide there.... don't get any closer,that demon is strong,I will go to find my partner and inform him about this".

I quickly run towards the forest,I was running,looking for the demon or Iguro-san in all directions. Until I felt a strong aura... I followed the source of the aura and headed towards the river while running. Until I found a strange monster and several slayers trying to kill him while he mocked them..his eyes had the kanji writing"lower moon one".

He mocked them:"You can't kill me you pathetic slayers,no one can!!".

I quickly jumped up and I stood in front the slayers to protect them.the demon sensed a great power,

"You!!!! You are a Hashira!!! How dare you !!! You brat!! Do you have a death wish ?".

This demon is really powerful,I must be careful,I don't know about his demon art too much. I used the transparent world to see his weakness and for my surprise,Inside his body, there were many purple-colored flesh balls, especially around his neck, except for one place, which was his stomach. His stomach was devoid of those strange balls. There is no doubt that his stomach is his weak point!.

I took a long breath and raised my sword,about to preform the third form.but suddenly Iguro san came running and jumped from a tree. Holding His sword ,it is really strange,like a snake shape.

"I see you found the kizuki before me,and yet you didn't kill him, so all that talking about your strength is a bullshit,He was right,You're just a fraud, get out of here!".

He raised his sword about to kill the demon.

"Wait Iguro san! Don't attack him yet! His weak point is his stomach! Avoid cutting any part of his body!!!".

Obanai didn't listen, so he jumped up, aiming his sword at the demon's neck.

"Serpent breathing,Second Form: Venom Fangs of the Narrow Head!"

He dashed behind the demon at blinding speed and aimed to swiftly slice off their head.the demon wasn't scared at all,however,he smirked widely.

"Baka!you bring your own death!bloody Demon art: blood hypnosis!".

Suddenly all the purple meatballs exploded in Iguro's face, it all happened so quickly. My eyes widened in shock!!!! Oh my God, the demon has done his devilish blood art on obanai!!!.

"IGURO SAN!!!" I yelled!.

The serpent hashira fell to the ground trying to wipe the demon blood off his face. He was panting and couldn't breathe. His body was shaking strangely. He felt something strange moving through his body. He tried to hold his sword but he couldn't. His hand wouldn't move. He tried to get up but his body wouldn't refuse to move, he couldn't control his body. He thought he had become paralyzed.