Chapter 12

"You are just stupid, insignificant, weak and worthless to your miserable  why you are still alive

"You are just stupid, insignificant, weak and worthless to your miserable  why you are still alive.If I were you, I would kill myself!"

"you have to change ,have a propose in your life and live for it,you are strong, Never underestimate your abilities Do not listen to the words of weak fools, and do not let their words affect you,  You have to keep living because you deserve it".

I was lost in thoughts, what Akaza said to me that day really affected me, even though he was a demon.  He was right, I'm lost.  I do not know what my goal is in life. It is true I had a dream of opening a tea shop, but for me it is not a goal. I wonder why I was born in the first place. Will I be of benefit in society? 

Everyone has a goal in their lives, Sanemi has a goal of killing all demons for revenge, Genya aims to kill them too and win his brother's approval, Akaza strives to become more powerful, As for me, I really don't know, I have no motivation at all, Since I was born I'm cursed,I really want to find a purpose in my life, and live for it, I don't want to cling to the past, I want to go on and find something, I feel incomplete.

"(Y/n) san! ....(Y/n) san". I heard someone calling me.

"Ah sorry Yuri san! I was lost in thoughts".

She looked at me with a serious look:"(y/n) san.... it's the forth time... are you ok?".

"Y-yes Yuri san, I-I am really sorry".

She sighed :"fine,just keep working".

I nodded and I keep working,I should stop thinking and focus on my work.

As night fell, we closed the shop, I headed home,on my way I heard a faint sound, like a cat meowing, I quickly headed into the alley to find a little gray cat in pain, it was emaciated and dry.

She could not move.When I looked at her, I found her legs were broken. I felt sad for her and took her to my house. The first thing I did was give her some water because she was so thirsty.  And I tried to feed her food, bandaged her legs and cleaned them well.  Then I put her on a blanket to keep her warm.

"What a poor cat you are. What have you been through to make you this way.Don't worry, I will take good care of you". Soon the cat mowed and fall asleep. I was gald to find it alive. I hoped she can get well soon.

Few days later,The kitten is starting to get better. I have been taking care of her and feeding her until she is well. She is starting to recover and gaining some weight. I was happy.  I decided to take care of this cat. She is alone and does not have a mother or a family to shelter her.  I decided to name her"Mei".

At first she scared me and trembled.  Then she started getting used to me and getting close to me.  It is really cute and fluffy. At least she will keep me company.

.
.
.

"Sanemi san! Sanemi san!".

He looked at the (h/c) haired girl,she was smiling at him.