Chapter 45

After the Kamaboko squad recovered, training began, Aoi and I were responsible for training them

After the Kamaboko squad recovered, training began, Aoi and I were responsible for training them. At first, we started with easy exercises to warm up and adapt their muscles to the difficult exercises. Tanjiro was working hard, while Inosuke was, as usual, brutal and difficult to handle, but he was always enthusiastic about the difficult exercises

"[Wrong name] fight mee!!". Inosuke puffed

"No, not right now! Keep training piggy boy!" I smirked.

he laughed:" I AM A KING!!!!!!I WILL FIGHT ALL THE HASHIRAS!!!"

and Zenitsu, as usual, was grumbling and complaining.  Very perverted in relation to girls .

The three girls also participated in the training, adding to Zenitsu's perversion.

"OI Zenitsu!!! Leave the girls alone or I will take you on a missions with me! You will be a perfect bait!".

He looked at me scared:"EEEH NOOOO I DON'T WANT TO BE A BAIT TANJIRO HEEELP MEEEE !".

I looked at him with a serious look:"then act nice and stop bothering them!".

The trio looked at me smiling,they said :"Arigato (y/n) san! We will make your favorite food!".

I smiled, well my favorite food always changes my mood. It was almost lunch time and I walked towards my room to change, I passed the patients room until I found  Genya there.

"Genya!". He turned around.

"(Y/n) chan!" He smiled. I walked towards him and hugged him tightly.

"Genya! I miss you so much! How are you doing! How was your mission!"

He smiled:"I miss you too (y/n) chan, it was fine through I wish I could find a kizuki to fight!".

I patted his head playing with his hair:" no need for rushing Genya, everyone gets their chance to shine, and your turn has not yet come. You just have to practice more. Kizuki are not ordinary or easy demons".

"Hai I understand, and you (y/n) chan? How was your missions, and how is Nemi doing?".

"I am doing good, well like always just weak demons nothing special, and about your Aniki, *rolled my eyes* he is fine,  that bastard still have the guts to fight me ".

Genya frowned:" I wish he change,Ni (y/n) chan, do you wish we all get back together? Like we used to do before ? "

My smile disappeared, Do I want to go back to him, as we were before?  Have I ever wished that our relationship would improve?  I was going to answer when Tanjiro suddenly walked in.

"(Y/n) san! Aoi is looking for you!" He looked at me and Genya then he smiled

"Oh hello! My name is Kamado Tanjiro! It's you from the final selection, it has been a long time!, You've got a huge build!".