Chapter 29

After training,I went towards my estate,It was almost sunset, and as I was walking I noticed Sanemi standing in front of the door with an angry look on his face

After training,I went towards my estate,It was almost sunset, and as I was walking I noticed Sanemi standing in front of the door with an angry look on his face. Then he said to me: "Hey, you! Listen here you weak! Leave the Corps immediately!".

I stood there and looked at him for a long time without saying a word, not as if I cared what he was saying. Sanemi didn't seem happy about me ignoring him.

"The hell is the problem with you? Are you deaf or whaat?what do you want to prove by joining the corps? Are you trying to follow me?".

I ignored him again and opened the door,i went inside and closed it,I head him growling and walking away.

"You stupid outcast!!!! I will make sure that you will leave the corps!!!I warned you!!!".

Suddenly Genya came to me running,he looked worried

"(Y/n)chan,are you ok?"

I smiled:"yeah Genya I am fine don't worry".

"I heard Aniki yelling,Gyomei sama told me that Sanemi always bullies you when training with the Hashira,I am really sorry (y/n) chan.but I think that you should leave the corps,i-i mean I don't want you to get hurt,by Demons or Aniki".

I sighed:"No Genya,I am not leaving,I don't care about what he thinks about me or whenever he bullied me,his words mean nothing to me,I like to ignore him,he will give up soon,come on let's have dinner,I am hungry".

Me and Genya were having dinner while chatting,he told me about his trainer Gyomei san.and his strength.

"Gyomei-san is a very kind person, but he does not trust people quickly. He tests them first to know how honest they are".

I smiled:"really?but he is right,it's really hard to find honest people those days.they are rare,like you Genya!".

He smiled blushing:"Arigato (y/n) chan!".

While we were chatting,we heard my cat hissing and growling,like she was fighting.I got up and went towards the porch.

"Mei!What's that????".

I found Mei hissing at something,I looked there to find a white snake,it's Kaburamaru,Iguro's snake.

I was surprised:"what?kaburamaru? What are you doing here??"

The snake crawled towards me and started hissing.I smiled and started patting his head,he looked happy.on the other side,Mei was angry.

Genya came and looked at me confused:"(y/n) chan,is that Iguro's snake? What he is doing here ??".

"I don't know,this snake is really strange,he seems intelligent.".

"Yeah,that snake is smart,I heard that he helped his owner on missions.but you should give it back to .".

I sighed:"you are right,probably his snake lost his way,I will go to Iguro san".

Genya ssid :"ok I will go with you,it's late".