Chapter 28

Next day,I woke up early, after taking a shower and changing my clothes,I went towards the kitchen to have breakfast

Next day,I woke up early, after taking a shower and changing my clothes,I went towards the kitchen to have breakfast. The servants were really nice and respectful.They were cheerful ladies.

After that I went to the main headquarters,to train with other hashira.

I arrived to find only Muichiro and Rengoku there talking.

I smiled:"Ohayo Kyojuro san,Muishiro san,I hope you are doing good".

Kyojuro grinned:"Oh! Ohayo (y/n) san! I am doing great!are you excited to train with us today as well?"

I nodded:"yeah sure,where is the others?".

"They will arrive soon,we came here earlier!".

"Ohayo" said Muichiro ,his voice was law.he was looking at the clouds.then he looked at me.

"Who are you?" He asked me suddenly.

I was surprised,I am sure he was there when I introduced my self!

Kyojuro laughed:"hhhhh don't worry (y/n) san,As you can see, Muichiro's memory is a bit weak. He forgets a lot, but he will get used to you. Muichiro, this is (y/n)(l/n), and she is the new Hashira who joined us recently. The sun hashira".

He looked at me with an emotionless expression:"sun breathing? Are you descendant of sun breathers??".

He makes me confused:"No".he was kind of weird,he didn't talk so much,and he is always absent mind.

"I thought we are relative"

I blinked:"Eh? What do you mean?"

He ignored me again and looked at the sky.

"What's the name of that cloud again?". He said,seriously He was strange.

"Um Muichiro san,what do you mean by that???"

"Ara,Ara,it's seems you have meet Muichiro san" Shinobo said.

I smiled:"Ohayo Shinobu san,yeah I was talking to Muichiro san,he said something strange actually."

looked behind her to see the hashira start coming here,Sanemi and Iguro gave me a death glare,Mitsuri came to me and greeted me.

"Eh (y/n) chan!Ohayo! How are you doing? I am happy to see you here!Oh hey Muichiro san! How was your mission?".

He looked at her blinking:"it was fine".

Shinobo asked me:"what did Muichiro san said (y/n) san??".

"He said that he thought we are relative,I mean I don't know why he thought like that?".

Suddenly a female crow came and flew around us, then stood on Muichiro's shoulder.she said proudly.

"That's Because Tokito-sama is a descendant of the Sun Breathers, he is a very great and wonderful person!no one can be like him" it was like she had cruch on Her owner.