Chapter 17

I was following the path that Tanjiro showed me.The place was too far away. The trip took me a week. I think I will arrive soon. Most of the time I used to stop to sleep in some inns in the villages.But today I'm going through the mountain.

I was glad to have Mei with me,She was keeping me company the whole journey.I felt like she could understand me.

It was night time.I kept walking because I can't sleep outside.Suddenly I felt like someone was watching me,I felt a great threat and quickly pulled out my sword."Mei! Go to the trees!" I yelled.

Suddenly something jumped,it was a demon! He was ugly with some throngs on his head.

"Oh what do we have here! A kawai girl! You must be delicious!". I was kind of scared but I gathered my self.

He was about to attack me when I avoided him and attacked him with my sword.come on (y/n) you can do it,this is my first fight with a demon.

"Sun breathing ,first form,Enbu" ! I quickly cut the demon's head off.

"You dump girl! How dare you! " he growled .but unfortunately, his body didn't vanish.of course it's just a normal sword.

he smirked"Huh!you think you can kill me with a simple weapon ". Then he attacked me.

No matter how much times I cut his head,he wouldn't die. I have no option,I should keep cutting him until the sun rise.

Hours passed,and the demon was growling and yelling.while I was cutting him again and again. I wasn't tired at all,but this is annoying.

"You have no chance you stupid girl,my injuries will heal soon ! I will-i----" cut off his mouth.

The sun is about to rise,I will keep cutting him.it should be fine.

Suddenly I felt another presence behind me.it was a powerful presence.Omg please don't be another demon.when I turned around I found it was just a human.

He wore a red mask and a bleu haori.he was watching me cutting the Demon.

He quickly grabbed his sowrd and cut the demon's head. Then he growled and soon disappeared.this man is a demon slayer!

I took a long breath,Then Mei came to me.

"What are you doing here young lady?" He said.

"Um sorry Mister,my name is (l/n) (y/n) and I came here to look for Urokodaki Sakonji".I bowed

"I am Urokodaki Sakonji,come to my house girl". Then he started running,I took Mei and run after him.

I entered his house,it was small and simple,I sat in the floor with Urokodaki sama and a table was between us.

"what brought you here?". He looked at my sword.

"This is not a Nichirin sword,didn't you know that demons don't die when you use simple weapons".