Chapter 06

Next day, after I finished my work,I went outside the borders of the village towards the forest,looking for the house where Sanemi lives now,I was walking looking everywhere until I glimpsed a hut that looked deserted and then I headed towards it,...

Next day, after I finished my work,I went outside the borders of the village towards the forest,looking for the house where Sanemi lives now,I was walking looking everywhere until I glimpsed a hut that looked deserted and then I headed towards it, suddenly my feet stepped something on the ground but I felt danger directly behind me,I quickly avoided the surprise attack and fell on The ground,I looked up to see a thick tree trunk that was about to hit me.

What's that ?? looked around to see thick ropes tied,is this some kind of trap???

"Oi !Who is there???" I heard Sanemi yelling.

"Sanemi!It's me" I called him.

He headed towards me, he looked kind of angry.then he sighed.

"Sanemi,I came to see you , how are you doing".

"I am fine,come with me". We went inside the hut.

"I bring you some Ohagi.I hope you like it" I smiled at him.

"Thank you,how is Genya doing ?"

"He is fine,but he is worried about you,me as well".

He didn't say anything.

"Ni Sanemi,what's with those traps?".

"Don't care about it".he said bluntly.

"What are you trying to do?"

He looked hesitate then he spoke.

"I am trying to hunt down demons and kill them".

I gasped shocked, did he lost his mind ?

"Whatt? You are joking aren't you? No Sanemi this is dangerous!what if something happened to you?"

He didn't say anything.

"those creatures are dangerous and powerful,you have seen that by your self,you should stay away from them!".

He clenched his fists tightly,he started getting furious.

"I HATE THOSE UGLY CREATURES. I AM GOING TO KILL THEM ALL,THEY ARE JUST A FILTHY MONSTERS WHO DESERVE DEATH. !" He yelled angrily.

I was taken back by his screaming, my eyes got wide not believing what he is saying. I never thought that he will take his revenge by killing demons,especially when his mother turned into one.

I was worried about him,I want to tell him to return,but he will not listen, he will do whatever he wants.

"S-sorry..... I didn't mean to yell at you". He said looking down.

I approached him and hold his hand.

"It's ok, I-I understand that you didn't mean it,I am just worried about you".

I looked at his eyes,they were holding such a great hated towards demons, but they softened after I touched his cheek.Some scars on his face, these scars are a sign of the pain and suffering he is going through.