Chapter 24

While I was heading to my own estate,I saw a tall and muscular man was standing in the middle of the road,it was the wind hashira himself

He was looking at me with a look full of hate and anger. The aura around him was frightening and strong. I felt a great threat from him. As if he was going to kill me now.

I stopped there for a moment,facing him.without saying anything.

"Oi!the hell you are doing here?".

I didn't say anything,I just give him a blank expression.

He gritted his teeth:"OI!when I ask a question!you must ANSWER!!!!WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE DOING HERE!!!!Are you trying to follow me again!!!!don't you have any dignity?"

I ignored him,it's not like I want to meet him any way,I have to focus on my goal,and not let him distract me!

I start walking again,without saying anyword,I passed him like he never exists,I will treat him like that .

Sanemi got more furious by my action,he was expecting me to cry or to talk to him, I kept walking away from him until I heard him yelling

"SOMEONE LIKE YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO BECOME A DEMON SLAYER IN THE FIRST PLACE,YOU ARE JUST A PATHETIC AND WEAK!I WILL CRUSH YOU!!!" Then he left.if I was the same girl,maybe I would cry or do anything,but I don't care right now.

I kept walking until I reached the sun estate,it was huge actually,When I entered through the big door, I found a beautiful garden. It was surrounded by wisteria trees. In the middle of it was a wonderful fountain. In the middle of the vast garden was a traditional Japanese house. The porch overlooked the garden.I started exploring the place and found a back yard. This yard is designed for training I think.

A kakushi member appeared and bowed: "(y/n)-sama. You're welcome. We've prepared the place according to Oyakata-sama's orders. Do you want any modifications or additions?"

I smiled:"no it's perfect,I like it". Then we entered the house.I saw some girls standing.they all bowed.

"(Y/n) sama,welcome here".I smiled at them.

The kakushi said:" those your servents Hashira sama,they will take care of the estate and do all chores".

I nodded,well I had heard before that those who failed the final selection could not kill demons and somehow survived. They can participate as Kakushi members or servants of the Hashira. Even those who have lost their families to demons, volunteer to serve the Demons slayers Corps.

"Excuse me (y/n) sama,if you don't need anything,may I go now?".

"Yes, thank you so much,but I need you to take me to the stone estate,I have an important things to do".he nodded and we left.

I asked him:"tell me,are the other estates are far from mine?"

"No (y/n) sama,some estates are close to each others, actually both of water and serpent estates lie behind the sun estate ,While the wind estate is in front of yours." Great!now I would see him every time I go outside.