Chapter 02

"(Y/n) chan !(y/n) chan !" Genya shaked her

" ah sorry Genya ... w-what is it ?"

" Do you want to go up to the roof and watch the sunset with us?"

She nodded and the three of them went there . Watching the sunset

" Ni (y/n) ... what is your dream ?" Asked Sanemi .

(Y/n) was quite for a moment before she said inaudible :" I want to have .... a tea shop... and I am working for that"

she smiled slightly and Sanemi could swear that he saw a sparkle in her beautiful (e/c) eyes.

Both Genya and Sanemi looked at her

" eh tea shop ! That's awesome ! Ni-chan and me will be your best costumers!"

Genya said with wide smile.

Sanemi looked at her and he warm up how cute she was and how simple her dream.

She was curious : " what about you ?"

" for me I want to have a big and nice house for our family " said Sanemi looking in the sky.

" same for me Ni-chan we will have a big house with beautiful garden , and can we have (y/n) chan with us ! !" Genya said excited.

"Hai, hai , it's a good idea , but you two have to make me alot of ohagi" giggled Sanemi .

"Ni-chan ! you will turn into a walking ohagi if you eat a lot " both of them laugh

(y/n) was taken back by his laugh , it was like a beautiful tune . She liked here to be with them , their voices bring her a lot of joy.

The (h/c) haired girl started to be more talkative and she learned how to share her thoughts and feelings , but only towards Sanemi and his family members.

One day (y/n) was inside of her cabine reading a book that she found thrown in the streets , She loved reading books a lot and knowing about the world, but she could not afford to buy books, so she always took discarded books.

Suddenly she heard yelling voices outside , when she went to her window she saw that the voices came from Sanemi's house ....

There was a two tall men standing in front of the door while arguing with Sanemi , And his mother...

" listen here woman , Your stupid husband bought this house from us, but he didn't pay us completely. He own us 50000 yen ¥ , So pay us now or get out calmly before we act in our own way... "

The man looked at them with contempt.... Sanemi looked at him angrily

"But we told you that we will pay you back after a while.... "

The woman looked at him with tears in her eyes

"Please, sir, give us some time, I promise you that I will pay soon... We have nowhere to go .. just think of the children..please "