Chapter 10

"Sanemi san !Sanemi san!" Called a certain (h/c) haired girl

"(Y/n) chan!".

She run to him and giggles:"Sanemi san! Let's play ! You have to catch me! Come on let's go!". And she starts running.

The white haired boy started to run after her while she was giggling.

" I will catch you soon".

" no you will not ". She laughed.

Suddenly the place became darker,the air turned into dark red,and the trees turned into black. Sanemi was scared, he turned around and he couldn't find (y/n)

"(Y/n) chan ! Where are you?".

No response.

"(Y/n) chan please come out ! It's not a joke, we have to leave!".

Still no response .

"Omg- (Y/N) CHAN!!...(Y/N) CHAN!!!". He started running every where looking at her !he was scared that something bad will happen to her.until he found drops of blood,he gasped and followed the source until he found (y/n) injured badly.

"(Y/N) CHAN !!!WHAT HAPPENED ARE YOU OK????!! OMG !!!!".

"S-Sanemi san,*cough* w-why did you *cough* h-hurt m-me?" Her tears started to fall down. She coughed blood.

Sanemi was paniked,he didn't know what to do:" (y/n) chan, hold on ok, I will take you to a doctor !".

"why did you hurt me,*cough* I didn't do anything*cough*, I just wanted to see you*cough*".

He stared at her with wide eyes.

"I thought that we are a family, why did you push me away? Do you hate me?" You promise that you will protect me ".She looked at him sadly.

"No ,(y/n) chan, I didn't mean it , I am sorry ,I wanted you to be safe...." before he could say anything , (y/n) didn't move at all, she was dead.

"(Y/N) CHAN !!!!".

A certain while male gasped and opened his eyes widely,To see only the roof of his house.He got out of bed breathing fast, it's the same damn dream again.he got annoyed and got up.

Since that day when (y/n) came to him , he started to have dreams about her, first the dream will be good and warm,then it will turn into a nightmare.

He didn't know why he is thinking about her,it's not like he still care, he is a demon slayer, a hashira, killing all demons is his goal,and he will not get distracted by a pathetic girl from his past.

No matter how hard he tries to get her out of his head and forget about her and focus on his tasks, he always finds himself remembering her. She always appears to him in his dreams. What does this mean? Has he gone crazy?.